3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I tried another colour to Monochrome with a darker skiin mat with a few veins thrown in for good measure on my character Debbie I dont think it turned out bad and again the B and W looks more lifelike in my opinion but again any of you have any hints, tips or critique please feel free to say

Monochrome 4.1 (colour).png
Monochrome 4 (colour).png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Not a fan of cigarettes, but a HUGE fan of high heel sandals!

SO HOT!!!

Thanks. It could be the lighting. However i used a stephanie 8 pose and i am doubting if i used the genesis 8 version or not. I do see what you mean though. Hadn't noticed that before. I have added the original image (only resized it) its less obvious there. so it may actually be a combination of factors.
Amazing Gal!

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Have a Valentines one rendering now (got busy so it's late), but I'll post a couple from the montage I'm reworking now.
OliveClub1post.jpg And what she see's in the club? OliveDaaaaaamnpost.png (Forgive the inconsistencies, as I'm reworking the characters and setting. A learning process. :))

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
None of the girls in recently posted images throws us a kiss or something :cry: Its mostly just girls in the arm of another girl, a smile at best :cry: Of course some of them are naked but.. but.. where is some old fashioned affection! Need a kiss! What kinda valentine this is otherwise! :eek:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This might sound a bit of a stupid question as I am new to this stuff but I see a few renders here with a reflective or semi reflective floor surface is this an asset or is there something you need to alter to get that kind of effect

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
This might sound a bit of a stupid question as I am new to this stuff but I see a few renders here with a reflective or semi reflective floor surface is this an asset or is there something you need to alter to get that kind of effect
It's the surface settings of the object in question, I'm pretty sure it's a combination of metallicity and roughness.

E: yup, just checked it, a metallicity of 1 and a glossy roughtness of 0 will give you a full mirror effect, modify to suit your needs.

Reactions: Enyos and larry5168
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes