[3D-DAZ] Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
all my renders I made them to the whistle by touching all the settings without knowing what I do and when the model I like it I made the rendering that lasts 1 century while with good regulation I could gain in quality and especially in time so please a charitable soul could he make me a screen of its settings that I would not touch :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Lednah

Nov 24, 2017
all my renders I made them to the whistle by touching all the settings without knowing what I do and when the model I like it I made the rendering that lasts 1 century while with good regulation I could gain in quality and especially in time so please a charitable soul could he make me a screen of its settings that I would not touch :giggle::giggle::giggle:
The only real thing which matters is the number of samples. You can put time to *zero* which means the time is ignored, and turn off the Quality rating. Then comes the rule of thumb - if you have only props then 1000 samples will be enough; If may need to photoshop few bright speckles if you have narrow dark shadow spots - you may use 1000000 samples and they still will remain. If you have bodies and you make good lights you can get good render with 2000 passes. If you have deep shadows on the naked body parts the number of the passes doesn't matter - you will never get good renders. And I am using emission planes when additional lights are needed even if I render outdoor scene - because if you increase the environment intensity it will increase the brightness of the whole render instead of the shadow spots only; the same if you decrease the camera exposure value (decreasing it increases the light intensity and vice versa).

Thanos247

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Any reason you set your quality to 10? I usually feel anything over 1 is generally overkill and is just going to kill render times. Are you seeing something that makes it worthwhile?
Yeah man, I have so many bad expierences with just having it set to 1. What do they call that shady looking stuff when its not complete? White noise or some shit like that. Anyhow, when I have a lot of enviroment stuff (like the Storm render I did a few days ago), I only set it to 5 because of time. This particular one however, I set it high because there wasn't many props.

Thanos247

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
why lol its great you download where
Because of alot of the shit I want, people don't post it, and I have to pay for it. Like this for example. Some of the stuff here, you won't find on 3d load, atleast not the time of writing. But if I need something, I usually go to shadowcore.ru as they MAY have what I'm looking for. Or, if its on sale at Daz, I just purchase it if its within my budget. A couple of dollars here and there aren't going to put me in the dog house.

Attachments

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Because of alot of the shit I want, people don't post it, and I have to pay for it. Like this for example. Some of the stuff here, you won't find on 3d load, atleast not the time of writing. But if I need something, I usually go to shadowcore.ru as they MAY have what I'm looking for. Or, if its on sale at Daz, I just purchase it if its within my budget. A couple of dollars here and there aren't going to put me in the dog house.
you are a fan of cosplay as well as I see camilles streets.png C18 01.png

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Downloaded a model for her skin asset, but really liked what I saw after loading her up, so I decided to do a little montage before recycling her for parts. :sneaky: Caitlin6.png
Meet Caitlin. We met in the park for an afternoon date since she got off work early. Caitlin1.png It was nice and warm out, so she took off her jacket to enjoy a little sun. She likes to play coy.... Caitlin2.png That got me hot, so I talked her into taking off more since no one was around. ;) Caitlin3jpeg.jpg Caitlin4.png Caitlin5.png

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Downloaded a model for her skin asset
Do most time the same thing, its totally worth the small work to extract the skins and the best thing in the end we have our own Skin-Category in DAZ and don´t have to waste much time looking for nice skins again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.