3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Folks, a quick question: I remember I've seen morphs for tits squeezing for G3; do you something like this for G8? Not just flat tits or gravity deformed tits, but really squeezing.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Folks, a quick question: I remember I've seen morphs for tits squeezing for G3; do you something like this for G8? Not just flat tits or gravity deformed tits, but really squeezing.
I would like to know this as well, also are you sure you saw a breast squeezing morph for G3? Cuz i need it for both G3 and G8 figures.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I would like to know this as well, also are you sure you saw a breast squeezing morph for G3? Cuz i need it for both G3 and G8 figures.
Is this what your looking for

Reactions: Nomec104

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I would suggest you try out the following set of morphs. They are on sliders so you don't have to take it to the extremes as in promo page.

Reactions: Krull and Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I would suggest you try out the following set of morphs. They are on sliders so you don't have to take it to the extremes as in promo page.
Is there anything for G3F? I mean any breast morph to add some realistic collision on G3F body?

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Have be busy working on my sci-fi comic series. Happy to present the first episode of "Galactic Rogue" as below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed the images so they should load reasonable easily.

First episode is the main character back story. Moving forwards, planning on Xav as the captain of a smuggling freighter, picking up a varied crew along the way.
bonjour a tous
une question encore idiot de ma part (le nul )
il faut un programme spécial pour faire la bande dessine
qui est génial j'ai hâte de voir la suite et merci encore

Hello everyone
a silly question from me (the draw)
do you need a special program to do comic strip?
which is great i can not wait to see more and thanks again

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
bonjour a tous
une question encore idiot de ma part (le nul )
il faut un programme spécial pour faire la bande dessine
qui est génial j'ai hâte de voir la suite et merci encore

Hello everyone
a silly question from me (the draw)
do you need a special program to do comic strip?
which is great i can not wait to see more and thanks again
I'm currently using Gimp 2.0 to do the comic strip conversion. It's a free open source program, however not the easiest to learn.

Reactions: jfredy78

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I've been looking to them; too far from the best solution. Probably will try to transfer the squeeze morphs from G3 to G8.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Damn did you render all those characters at once? That's a masochist straight up. Why not render a few at a time and compile? I imagine it would've been faster.
Look at their hand and all things. Yoou cannot make it in layers just so easily :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes