3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Aldodonati

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Amazing artwork!

Loosing 16 hour rendering because of daz crash is brutal
That sure sucks!!. I have been playing with Daz but haven't yet render anything... we'll see how it goes when I do lol

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Luckily I haven't had Daz crash during a render yet, sure it is only a matter of time till it does. I have read that closing DAZ and restarting it is a good practice between renders, since DAZ has an issue of not clearing everything from the memory after a render and things get left behind that will eventually lead to a crash.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
This probably isn't the right thread to ask this but I thought it would reach those of you playing about in Daz easier. Is there a way to ground/lower a figure down to a surface automatically or does it have to be done by eye? I've been playing around with some things and sometimes I think it's fine, until I render and then find that the figure was floating slightly and it annoys me to no end.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes