3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Guys im trying to render a fairly simple scene, but i dont know how to lit it up. At the beginning i thought of doing a 3 pointlight, but with the wall and window is physically impossible. So now im stuck and don't know how to proceed.
I would suggest something like this as a 3 light system. The white is supposed to be on above of the model's head you may need to play with the Y transition of the blue and yellow lights 237425_000000DAZ3D_001-1.png

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I would suggest something like this as a 3 light system. The white is supposed to be on above of the model's head you may need to play with the Y transition of the blue and yellow lights View attachment 224766
Yeah that would do, but to be honest i was trying to achieve some realistic light coming from the window and the relative shadow direction according to it.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Guys im trying to render a fairly simple scene, but i dont know how to lit it up. At the beginning i thought of doing a 3 pointlight, but with the wall and window is physically impossible. So now im stuck and don't know how to proceed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I would use a spotlight from outside the window shining inwards to project shadows from the louvre / curtain onto the table / chair / floor. To light the interior scene, I would use a single emissive sphere behind and above the camera to achieve butterfly lighting. This will simulate a light globe on the roof inside the room. Socratic provided a good Youtube link on how to create an emissive sphere as follows.

There are other lighting tips in the link within my sig.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Personally I would use a spotlight from outside the window shining inwards to project shadows from the louvre / curtain onto the table / chair / floor. To light the interior scene, I would use a single emissive sphere behind and above the camera to achieve butterfly lighting. This will simulate a light globe on the roof inside the room. Socratic provided a good Youtube link on how to create an emissive sphere as follows.

There are other lighting tips in the link within my sig.
Ty so much bro, i'll follow these tutorials and we shall see what comes out of it.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Teaser and question:

7hours0percent.jpg

How in the fucking shit can this still be at 0% after 7 hours?

Resolution is 4000x2472, no huge scene just 3 lights and some atmosphere effects. Model with SubD increased (due to shadow artifacts) and some props laying around.

jaydeertay

Oct 14, 2018
That's one hell of a weapon she's smuggling
After the great war, there were very few Male Orcs left. Most died in the defense of Khul Duran and those few who survived were severely injured. The Shamans of Duran did what they must and performed adaptation spells to ensure longevity of the bloodlines.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Teaser and question:

View attachment 224921

How in the fucking shit can this still be at 0% after 7 hours?

Resolution is 4000x2472, no huge scene just 3 lights and some atmosphere effects. Model with SubD increased (due to shadow artifacts) and some props laying around.
Your render settings are way over the top, no wonder it takes ages.
Also, extreme closeups like this always need more time.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes