3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
... The only thing that I didn't really manage to remove is that small.. detail on her jacket, near where the zipline is (and I think that you'll notice that almost immediately). I tried everything, but guess that the "dress" wasn't really compatible with the pose. Also it's completely unrelated to the other pose, the nun there, just so you know xD
For that kind of stuff you can handle it in postprocess using the healing tool from GIMP or use the Fit Control ( ) that add fine morph control to any clothing piece you choose and let you adjust cleavage deepness and so...

Reactions: brynhildr

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Mmmmm you mean no shadows falling in the same direction from the buildings that should be there or the face of Gru for despicable me in the window? If that's not Gru, but a light source reflection, then the shadows are back to front!
That's an HDRI, so the scene stuff isn't on me, but Orestes. I don't even see that material until it starts rendering.

Jan 8, 2018
That's an HDRI, so the scene stuff isn't on me, but Orestes. I don't even see that material until it starts rendering.
The Gru thing was a joke BTW and being an HDRI should not matter, you can use an HDRI with Dreamlights IRay dome pro, and I highly recommend it, so that it all comes together.
Dome pro is so worth using even if you only use it for the preset render settings, I love it!

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Some renders I was/still am working on. First one is a still from a simple turntable style animation which can be properly viewed on my Deviantart and the second is testing different morphs and light settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both really hot, but especially Amber.

Reactions: DiosDecay

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
82Ku4Z03.png

New model created from scratch.

I'm not going to use the L-Word, but she's probably not old enough to get these tattoos. Or piercings. Or drink and smoke to look so pale.

BTW - with the DAZ 4.11 beta and the RTX2070, this is about 5 minutes worth of render time. Even the iRay viewport looks like this after one minute.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Pls,Someone can tell me that how to use the files shared?
I have done some tutorials as located in my sig. One of these is on content management, which relates to using shared files.
Content Management Link -

Reactions: Part
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes