3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I need a bit of help. I used a full Iray Matt here but the eyes and eyelashes won't work. I tried merging other presets (Victoria 7 and Genesis 3) but it still won't load. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Also, how do I fix the hair? It looks cloudy; I need it sharp and inviting.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Guys, I need a bit of help. I used a full Iray Matt here but the eyes and eyelashes won't work. I tried merging other presets (Victoria 7 and Genesis 3) but it still won't load. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Also, how do I fix the hair? It looks cloudy; I need it sharp and inviting.
I'm not sure what happened there but it seems like you need to use another material for the eyes and eyelashes because the map used for the hair doesn't seem to have UV maps for them.

A way to do it is to select your character in the scene tab (upper right in default layout) then go to the content library (left hand side) and under people/genesis 3 female/ look for the materials folder and click on it, then select a material for the eyes and eyelashes.

Reactions: Vanaduke

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
The Dingus Family: Jasper (Dad), Tammy Lee (Mom), Autumn (Daughter), Kleetus (Son) and Grandma Elsie. Tammy Lee is a lawyer and soon Autumn as well. Jasper is a car salesman and Kleetus the black sheep is running into all kind of troubles chasing girls..

Autumn Dingus is out to meet a new client for her and her moms Law Firm:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
My DAZ experience.

We started from here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To here.

And now we're here.

Thanks guys.

So, anyone can spare a free dildo? I need it for a solo scene.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Here is an exported rounded cylinder from Blender if that'll help.

I would scale it to about 0.8% in Daz
Thanks. Where do I place this?

Also, I have 3 genitalia morphs: one GF2 and two GF3. Sadly, they won't show up in my content library, I might have misplaced them. Need help, thanks.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Kidding aside, I do need a dildo for a solo-scene. See my signature for references.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes