3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Ive been rendering a lot of outdoor scenes lately, but when I do indoor renders I use ghost lights and emissive planes mostly, so I don't use the three point light set up a lot, but this goth I made, I wanted to try and get the pale skin to look the best I could so it has a slightly blue tinged HDIR and a three point light. This is no photoshop as I am not that clever with it so I try not to use it a lot.
goth.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Ive been rendering a lot of outdoor scenes lately, but when I do indoor renders I use ghost lights and emissive planes mostly, so I don't use the three point light set up a lot, but this goth I made, I wanted to try and get the pale skin to look the best I could so it has a slightly blue tinged HDIR and a three point light. This is no photoshop as I am not that clever with it so I try not to use it a lot.
View attachment 180943
A shift from unidirectional light sources to HDRI's or a 3 point light setup is a big step in rendering. It is a step worth taking however. The only way to succeed is via number of failures. These failures breed character and also knowledge. Please join us on our journey to knowledge and feel comforted in that we will make the journey easier.

Jan 8, 2018
Hi all.
Sorry I have not posted too much lately, I am on some new meds that are knocking me a bit bandy.
Once I get used to them I'll be right on it.
Thank you all so much for you continued support but please no well wishers if you don't mind, it's just a simple infection, nothing more. Everything will be sorted soon.
Love and peace to you all.
Doc

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
a scale doesn't match, and if I had a car like that, I wouldn't let any bitches sit on the hood:)
An Iso Grifo; that car, is about the size of a 3 series BMW. make it about 30% smaller. Too bad about the blower on the hood; no, the supercharger, not the girl. She's just fine, complements a beautiful car.

Last edited:

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
My last render... A dark ceremony...
(still a bit grainy... but my f**cking tablet was begging me to let it cool down... so I stopped the render after 10 hours... will update the image when its completly done)...
As always, comments are welcome...

Updated :
The Ceremony [Succubus with demon].png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
I'm always taken aback by the atmospheric tone of your images. The lighting, the dust particles, all of it.
I think perhaps that it's down to I've see wayyyy too many movies and I'm trying to imitate that look; I'm always stopping films when the cinematography catches my eye, and usually taking screen-shots as reference for my later pictures. That, and as someone coming from a traditional art background, I'm always striving for realism in 3D (and usually failing miserably, but trying never-the-less ;) ).

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
..., I'm always striving for realism in 3D (and usually failing miserably, but trying never-the-less ;) ).
Don't be so harsh with yourself ;), I like your style alot... The richness of your renders is exceptinal...

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Okay, finished the redhead yesterday. She got that booty! :FeelsGoodMan: Moving on to the next one! -- (No post-work)
View attachment 179298
Megan.
just wanna test it...
View attachment 180193
Special thanks to developer ''Boring Games''
Both so tasty!!
Can't help it when I see gals wearing heels like those!

New character. Any feedback/suggestions?

View attachment 180691
She's VERY HOT!!! :love::love::love::love:

There is a disturbing lack of cowgirls here again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmmmm Milky flesh!!

Reactions: Jack the Rapist
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes