3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
The first one here was made.. three days ago. Or maybe four, don't remember very well at the moment and it is just a variation of what I've showed the other time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, some texture of the hair messed up along the way when rendering and this is the result. I guess that this is a lesson to learn for the next time :oops:

This is the second one, made just a couple of minutes ago and I might say.. that I like it a lot. More than the others that I've made so far XD
she is identical a Triss :heartcoveredeyes:

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Keep wanting to work on my game, but keep getting distracted and bogged down in details. Finally think I have a good idea for a game, a sort of mix between sci-fi and fantasy. But anyway, figured I'd mess around with an outfit from the sci-fi beginning. Background was just added so she's not standing in front of nothing. Fair bit of post coloring and other work in Photoshop.

Love the way the outfit hugs her, so cozy. Luckily the other characters are easier to dress and have fit.

Back Alley.png

Evic

May 25, 2018
Great composition. The grass to the dust effect, the rusted out car and the background. Just beautiful.:)
Thank you, I still see each and every little mistake when I look at it so it's always good to hear that it really did turn out ok :)

Excellent render! But for the love of everything that is good and holy in this world, render yourself a forum icon ;)
Why would I do that? It would be like up-voting this 220 page thread... blasphemy! :)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 155964

I like how the dress turned out in the above image. With some skills in materials manipulation you start looking at assets and appreciate what it could be, rather than what it is.
Dress - OOT 2 Tone Dress with center section replaced with Elegant Fabric Iray Shader - Lace 06
This turned out pretty darn well, nice going, more importantly the shader replace is a great call, i'm going to look into that, lace lingerie to practical underwear and vice versa, you've got me thinking now.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I know this isn't realy the right place to ask this, but I'm not going to be specific enough for the asset request board, and I haven't seen a similar board or thread here. I'm looking for a sushi set for iray and chopstick poses for gen 3/8. I'm planning to do a nyotaimori scene. All I've been able to find are pre-iray (possible pre-3delight even) and a pose pack for V4/M4.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
I know this isn't realy the right place to ask this, but I'm not going to be specific enough for the asset request board, and I haven't seen a similar board or thread here. I'm looking for a sushi set for iray and chopstick poses for gen 3/8. I'm planning to do a nyotaimori scene. All I've been able to find are pre-iray (possible pre-3delight even) and a pose pack for V4/M4.
I think I found something...
DL Link is here:
Also there is a second set as well

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
s
Thank you, I still see each and every little mistake when I look at it so it's always good to hear that it really did turn out ok :)

Why would I do that? It would be like up-voting this 220 page thread... blasphemy! :)

I don't mind the cowgirl posts if you don't mind my Elf posts. Which reminds me I need to work on some Dark Elves, Dunmer, Drow Nightborne... Whatever you want to call those types of elves.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I think I found something...
DL Link is here:
Also there is a second set as well
Unfortunately, those are the ones I found as well. As old as they are, I'm not sure how they will work in iRay. But thank you for the effort.

Evic

May 25, 2018
Unfortunately, those are the ones I found as well. As old as they are, I'm not sure how they will work in iRay. But thank you for the effort.
Iray is easy in most cases, just load up any old 3dl asset, select all the surfaces on the object and then apply the iray uber surface to them and they'll work. Technically you don't even have to do that and they'll basically work. The only things that won't work are ones that use projection and other 3dl features that don't have an equivalent in iray. You'll also end up having to go through and fix emissive surfaces, but unless you want glowing chopsticks... :)

Reactions: zramcharan
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes