3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Nope, i used background from here .
Also you need to add more lights to your scenes because iray needs lights to render a scene and if it doesnt have enough light then it leaves the scene grainy.
THen Can u suggest some best light Bundle.
hehe

Reactions: TeriMaaKa

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
My experience with interior lighting setups is basically non existent(computer can't handle such things). There is a trick i can share and i have seen even some game makers do that, is to remove ceiling and walls that are out of frame and let some light into building that way ( it's really ghetto way of doing things but it can work decently well in some situations).
i recommend you to check out iRadiance series lights for some easy HDRI lighting.
Thnx bro that trick is really cool.

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
My experience with interior lighting setups is basically non existent(computer can't handle such things). There is a trick i can share and i have seen even some game makers do that, is to remove ceiling and walls that are out of frame and let some light into building that way ( it's really ghetto way of doing things but it can work decently well in some situations).
i recommend you to check out iRadiance series lights for some easy HDRI lighting.
I thought everyone did that :D
here is another way to render really BIG scenes - 1 render environments (^) - it takes 1-2 mins and 2nd render characters without dome, then just mix it together :)

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Also you need to add more lights to your scenes because iray needs lights to render a scene and if it doesnt have enough light then it leaves the scene grainy.
Can U share the im.zip file of that magic backgrounds?

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

Reactions: EvilMonkey

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Do u Share a 100% working method to install Daz content? (3rd Party/Like Dick Morph/Dick)

Only 80 mb.
Sorry this is completely offtopic.

What's the meter you use in taskbar that shows the current upload and download speed??

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Started to put everything into RPGmaker, progress is slow as I'm still learning and RPGmaker can be tedious. :p
Pic will not yet be implemented in first demo. Once corruption is high enough she will be able to wear this to school.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love 2nd one..

Reactions: kaamelott
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes