3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Susan is pulling out all the stops for her bull in front of her cuckold husband. You’ll have to see comics like these downloadable in video format with sound included on to believe how naughty these
hot wives can be.

susan gets a gift 10.png

Evic

May 25, 2018
Added this to hair, played around with it, not doing what I want. Maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Working with hair in dForce is a bit different than clothes, you can't just apply the dForce modifier and simulate. The easiest way is to use this: (I think you can find it here on f95zone too but don't quote me on that).

Different hairs will take different things to get the results you want but generally just getting "gravity" is pretty easy while movement is a bit tougher. Taking the time to learn it will pay off big time since no hair out there will have morphs that are anywhere near as flexible and the selection of dForce ready hair is sadly limited.

If you haven't messed with dForce at all, practice on some basic things first like simulating with primitives. Great tutorials are available on YouTube, Deviant Art and some other scattered forum posts.

Also, definitely learn how to use d-formers and mesh smoothing, you can do really cool things with them. Here is a sloppy example using dformers and mesh smoothing on a basic pillow prop (with a bad material):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And, here is an old test of mine using d-force to simulate wet hair:

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
Trying that package and will see how it works. Been messing with dForce on the hair I wanted to use and it wouldn't move. The only thing that seemed to work is making it transparent, so it was at least applying the settings to the hair, it just wasn't moving. Tried every last preset and nothing. Will see how this hair package works.
Working with hair in dForce is a bit different than clothes, you can't just apply the dForce modifier and simulate. The easiest way is to use this: (I think you can find it here on f95zone too but don't quote me on that).

Different hairs will take different things to get the results you want but generally just getting "gravity" is pretty easy while movement is a bit tougher. Taking the time to learn it will pay off big time since no hair out there will have morphs that are anywhere near as flexible and the selection of dForce ready hair is sadly limited.

If you haven't messed with dForce at all, practice on some basic things first like simulating with primitives. Great tutorials are available on YouTube, Deviant Art and some other scattered forum posts.

Also, definitely learn how to use d-formers and mesh smoothing, you can do really cool things with them. Here is a sloppy example using dformers and mesh smoothing on a basic pillow prop (with a bad material):

Here is a nice tutorial (from simply hanging a simple blanket to advanced thinks) to practice withe dforce :

I join the pdf version (2 parts) availiable from that link...

This link ( ) give an explanation of the meaning of all the parameters and surface settings involved with dforce.

Just be aware that dforce is computer resource hungry : if you don't have a dedicated NVidia card like me (all my render are done on a MS Surface Pro 2017 dual core I7 2.50 ghz with 16GB of RAM), it can take till a couple of hour for complex computing like posing clothes or hair (or the both simultaneously) using a starting pose: daz will calculate all the intermediate transitions from the starting pose to the final one...

Reactions: Porcus Dev

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I want to learn more about applying dForce, but I am barely capable at Daz as it is. Can you apply it to almost any object? Like some cushions attached to a couch? Will the whole couch become squishy?

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
I want to learn more about applying dForce, but I am barely capable at Daz as it is. Can you apply it to almost any object? Like some cushions attached to a couch? Will the whole couch become squishy?
Dforce is surface based meaning that you apply it to an object (adding a dforce modifier to it) but you control which surface is involved in the process and how it reacts. dforce comes also with its own system of weight map to fine tune the way the object surface reacts to gravity (the two pdf I posted details all of that in a lot of details and samples). Be aware that dforce is normaly intended to simulate cloths like it is explained in the DAZ documentation (it doesn't take the volume of an object into account during simulation, it assumes that every surface is a plan like a layer of cloth: for example, if you use dforce on a torus, the cylindric shape of it will be lost... in the end you have a nice (more or less) flat belt) but with some tricks you can use it for hairs or to create curved objects.

In your case it will be easier to use dform ( ) or push modifier ( ) to achieve your goal

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Don't take offense, it is not the goal of my comment. I try to be honnest because I believe that criticisms help to improve our art and it is the reason why I request them when I post a new render.

Personnaly, I find that the skin shader you use for her skin combined with the light setting give to your model a feeling that she is a wax doll like if her skin was too much translucid...
What skin shader do you use ?

(If you find my comment inapropriate, don't hesitate to tell me and I will never again make comments about your art)
Haha, don't worry about it, in my opinion we all here experementing with things one way or another, and ofcourse some of the experiment can be a failure, so yeah, i know that i make some mistakes during a process, with skin for example like you say, tweaking to much with a trancluency distance, so the result is here. I agree about critisism, without it, you just can't improve, and movie forward, so thanks for a honest opinion from your side. The skin just a base g8 female.

Reactions: mcmania

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018

Yesterday was really my first day trying to use dForce to make my models hair obey the lays of gravity. I tried all the presets in that link you provided (it is here on F95) and the hair did nothing. So I'm guessing that hair just is not compatible with it (which is a shame because I really like that hair on this model). I have a friend in discord who has been doing 3d modelling for 10 years and he was trying to help me with it as well and we weren't getting anywhere.

And yes, I have been playing around with smoothers as well. In the model profile image, there is a smoother on her bra. If it wasn't there, the bra straps on her side profile wouldn't be seen because the pose with her custom back morphs actually "absorbed" the strap into her back. So had to slowly up the bra morphs to push it out slightly then turn up the collision detection. I'm sure I'm missing other things it can do, but I'll get there eventually with it.

Here is a nice tutorial (from simply hanging a simple blanket to advanced thinks) to practice withe dforce :

I join the pdf version (2 parts) availiable from that link...

This link ( ) give an explanation of the meaning of all the parameters and surface settings involved with dforce.

Just be aware that dforce is computer resource hungry : if you don't have a dedicated NVidia card like me (all my render are done on a MS Surface Pro 2017 dual core I7 2.50 ghz with 16GB of RAM), it can take till a couple of hour for complex computing like posing clothes or hair (or the both simultaneously) using a starting pose: daz will calculate all the intermediate transitions from the starting pose to the final one...
Thanks for all your input and help man, I really appreciate it. I started looking around for different hair styles I like for the model to give them a try. I have a 1070 so I think I'm good on the nVidia card and dForce for a single model on the screen. I'll be playing around with dForce more and trying to find new hair I like on the model (don't want her with long hair as her own, maybe a wig).

Evic

May 25, 2018
Yesterday was really my first day trying to use dForce to make my models hair obey the lays of gravity. I tried all the presets in that link you provided (it is here on F95) and the hair did nothing. So I'm guessing that hair just is not compatible with it (which is a shame because I really like that hair on this model). I have a friend in discord who has been doing 3d modelling for 10 years and he was trying to help me with it as well and we weren't getting anywhere.

And yes, I have been playing around with smoothers as well. In the model profile image, there is a smoother on her bra. If it wasn't there, the bra straps on her side profile wouldn't be seen because the pose with her custom back morphs actually "absorbed" the strap into her back. So had to slowly up the bra morphs to push it out slightly then turn up the collision detection. I'm sure I'm missing other things it can do, but I'll get there eventually with it.
I've yet to come across a hair that didn't work at all with dForce, I've had several that didn't work well but they've all reacted to the simulation. If the hair did absolutely nothing than you missed a step setting it up or applied settings that effectively disabled, both are easy mistakes to make. That said, I don't think I'd spend day one with dForce trying to mess with hair. Maybe you'd be better off with a d-former to get the relatively simple "gravity" effect, it's much easier to control than dForce is and it's a lot faster once you figure it out.

Pardon the ugliness of these but I didn't put much effort into making this example. I didn't use any morphs on the hair, no dForce, just one really quick & dirty d-former node.

Before d-former:
d-former hair before.png

After d-former:
d-former hair after.png

It's also easy to go more extreme so it can be used to handle movement and to modify the actual style of the hair:
d-former hair extreme.png

The d-former attaches to a bone so it also follows pose changes:
d-former hair posed.png

Once you've done it once or twice it takes all of maybe 10 second to set it up and maybe a minute to tweak the field to get the desired results.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just another silly render, using a couple of more 'primitive' Poser models.
I suspect that most (maybe all?) of you won't be familiar with the reference material, but if one or two of you are... well Enjoy!

Reactions: vebka and crugh2112

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
So I started out this morning doing glamour shots of FWSA Zander. Most of them looked like this, but I was really not satisfied. I tried some nudes, but they were ho-hum. I thot about doing a MF photo shoot, but just didn't feel like it. I kept playing around all day with him.
Challenge.png
It wasn't until I strapped on some wings and longer hair that I got excited about him. The official name is 'Condemnation' but in my heart he is 'Mullet Jesus'.
Condemnation.png

Reactions: SOLOMIA

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
Been doing some more work with a model. Does anyone know of any hair versus gravity like scripts where I can make her hair obey the laws of gravity? (iRay) See side view.

Any other input welcome as well.
View attachment 126874
Hi Cybernetics,

I took the liberty to reproduce partialy your render (with my model recreating the pose from scratch) to illustrate the use of bob hair with dforce... What do you think ? The hair used are the one I mentionned in one my previous . It is specially designed to work with dforce and is quite modulable...
Sarah with short hair(postwork).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes