Daz Blender Daz to blender bridge problem

Jan 9, 2021
I have installed daz to blender bridge , it was working fine but suddenly it started to problem.
In daz when I press script➡ daz to blender it's showing that it's creating the file , but when I manually go and check that in that file location it's actually not creating anything. So that when I am clicking on import Genesis figure in blender it's loading nothing .

Please someone help me

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Well, it would seem the obvious approach would be to
  1. Find out where the file is actually being created by searching for it on your drive
  2. Figure out why it's creating it there instead of where it should be, or figure out why Blender is looking for it in a location other than where it's being created.
Or maybe remove it and re-install it from scratch to see if that puts things back where they should be.

Personally, I found the installation process to be a bit fragile in terms of getting everything in the correct location(s), so maybe something has gotten glitched somewhere in terms of paths.

Jan 9, 2021
I have tried reinstalling the bridge but now it's showing me cant export the file.

I have even tried out installing diffeomorphic but it's also telling me can't find the assets . Can u help me?

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I have even tried out installing diffeomorphic but it's also telling me can't find the assets . Can u help me?
I can't look right now, but diffeo include a Daz script to save paths for you, if my memory is correct.

edit :

brave_HAXPBnlCQe.png

Last edited:

toxsick

May 10, 2017
Sounds like your Daz library data is not configured correctly?

Try diffo again and in setting to add the folders to your library.

I suggest to pay attention to / and \
C:/xxx/ or C:\xxz\
Path need to use one or the other I forget

I have found opening the scene in Daz and render out to see if textures load is a safe way to see if your library is screwed up