Unity Daz Sudio Dicktator version 0.3 - Unity My human character blocking penis parameters

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Hi newbie here I'm trying to put penis on my model but at exporting stage I don't know but something not working in parameters for example "Erection Preset 01" parameter working well without my human model but with human this is not working. What is causing this situation ?

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Depending on how you are exporting, the export could be detecting all the morphs for your character, and applying those, but because the genital is its own entity with its own morphs, when exporting the character it doesn't detect the morphs of other objects. What you may be able to do is see if you can give it the command to export a specific morph. CVS table or something. I know when exporting fbx you can see a list at the bottom that is massive, and it has all the morphs, try to see if you can find the name for the morph for the genital, then I think in export options just above the table there is a button to add custom configurations, you want to make a new entry, using the name you found, and set to bake. if you are just trying to export the morph it will fail, not sure why, so you have to bake it instead.

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Depending on how you are exporting, the export could be detecting all the morphs for your character, and applying those, but because the genital is its own entity with its own morphs, when exporting the character it doesn't detect the morphs of other objects. What you may be able to do is see if you can give it the command to export a specific morph. CVS table or something. I know when exporting fbx you can see a list at the bottom that is massive, and it has all the morphs, try to see if you can find the name for the morph for the genital, then I think in export options just above the table there is a button to add custom configurations, you want to make a new entry, using the name you found, and set to bake. if you are just trying to export the morph it will fail, not sure why, so you have to bake it instead.
Nice to see you again. I didn't touch anything much on exporting. (with some tutorials) Well yes I'm giving specific morph command with CVS table (I guess little window in the pic) I understand it have own entities. I looked exporting list but I didn't see anything like "morph for genital" (as you can see genital or Dictator is separated the in pic) Dİck.jpg

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
strange, yeah I tried it with my comuter and I don't see the main genital showing up in the exporter as well. Dictotor has always been a bit tricky for me.

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
strange, yeah I tried it with my comuter and I don't see the main genital showing up in the exporter as well. Dictotor has always been a bit tricky for me.
So do you have something in your mind to help us then ? or there is a another morph system or script to take place of dicktator ?

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Edit: I tried with another morph called XY (v1.5) (G8M) but not helped I can't reach the parameters while genital is children I don't understand what is the hold up but if I export separately human-genital working as I expected. Daz hierarchy system (maybe parent-children relationship system) I guess it is the problem but this is too stupid there is rule or something to open I don't know my mind is messed up right now