Onhold DAZ Studio Edit face for help

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Photoshop or gimp or some image editor. In the surfaces, tab find the face and open it in photoshop and copy the one half to the other side and invert it. I can be more specific if you want but it will be in photoshop.

classronin

May 13, 2020
Photoshop or gimp or some image editor. In the surfaces, tab find the face and open it in photoshop and copy the one half to the other side and invert it. I can be more specific if you want but it will be in photoshop.
Understand, it can only be solved by Photoshop, not by model, thank you.

classronin

May 13, 2020
01.png 02.png

Like this, right

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Its easier to copy the whole of one side of the face - edit - transform - flip horizontal, and paste so they are a mirror match, then use the erase tool to erase the bits of the face you don't want the same, rather than try and copy over a small bit, everything is in the right spot then and will match up, then just flatten the image and use the healing brush tool to fix any lines up, like down the nose.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Don't.

Look at the lighting. One side has more detail simply because there is more light to show the details.