• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others DAZ issue model looking weird

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey guys, I've run into a weird problem.

I'm fairly good at customizing models, so I customized a model for someone, and it looks fine on my rig. However on his rig it looks really weird.

We looked at all the morphs, he has all morphs that I used, and no extra morphs are listed.

This is what it looks like on my rig.

Capture5.JPG

And this is what it looks like on his rig.....

Capture6.JPG

Her jaw, lips, and eyes all look messed up. And I noticed that all his models have weird look to them.

Has anyone ran into this problem before? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks,
Chatterbox

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
I had a similar problem where the eyes of all G8Females were kinda "too big" - As far as I remember I narrowed it down to : Elisa for Genesis 8 Female G8F ( )

Try and compare the logfile from both rigs when after loading the model.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
We looked at all the morphs, he has all morphs that I used, and no extra morphs are listed.
Weird. Should be here.
Have you also looked for hidden one in the parameter pane by any chance?
Could also be a "locked" morphs but you should see it.

hidden parameter.png

One other way to find the culprit is to use the morphs manager from NSware
Desactivating all morphs and reactivating them one by one to see which one cause problems.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for the replies guys. He found the problem. It was some fairy character that comes with Tika 8.