• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[DAZ] How to attach pussy on male models? (advanced pussy, golden palace etc)

Sep 23, 2022
Hi all, could someone please point me in the right direction for attaching any of the available pussy assets to a male character? Specifically for Michael 8 and Torment 8.1, as I intend to make trans male content for personal use. I've got Golden Palace and Advanced Pussy installed. If there's a way to convert between gens, I'd love to know!

Very new to Daz, but experienced with Blender. TY in advance!

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hi all, could someone please point me in the right direction for attaching any of the available pussy assets to a male character? Specifically for Michael 8 and Torment 8.1, as I intend to make trans male content for personal use. I've got Golden Palace and Advanced Pussy installed. If there's a way to convert between gens, I'd love to know!

Very new to Daz, but experienced with Blender. TY in advance!
there is no easy way to attach a geograft to another figure (mesh differences) but the golden palace dev has made a male version for it you can try