• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Daz Assets

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
Hi
I am creating an adult VN in renpy. I need some assets essential to the story. I can't seem to find what I need on Daz website.

1. An expensive looking apartment with kitchen, living room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. (The ones I found either didn't have a bathroom or had only 1 bedroom. I am making a sandbox style game with a map, so I need four doors for entry, 1st bedroom, 2nd bedroom, bathroom.)
2. A big coffee shop.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
First off Do you really need a sandbox? Most creators are telling a linear narrative with extra clicking. Please consider if your story is really that complex that you need a sandbox or you have in depth game mechanics (like tycoon/management) that require a sandbox?
About 95% of the games with a sandbox would have been a better game without the sandbox mechanic.
Remember a sandbox is a tool not a goal.

Anyway rant over onto your actual question. Here is an asset that might suit your needs. has a game room that you could easily transform into a second bedroom.

If you aren't as rigid maybe consider 3 or 4 bedroom appartments. Having an empty room is not uncommon when you buy or rent.

One way to go about it is to kitbash and make the appartment your own. Just throwing together a number of other assets until you have what you need. One asset I really like for this is is the and its expansion packs. It is fairly easy to adapt or create amazing structures with it.

Reactions: Zoober89