DAZ 3D Add on that I had, but now cannot find....

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi all,

Appologies if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move if need be.

My question is about Daz Studio 4.1 (Daz 3d) , which I have recently started to use for the very first time...so if anyone that uses that software, I would appreciate some help please..

I bought a couple of mods/add ons and then without realising found you actually have a lot of them here.... doh !

So I started downloading a few and playing with the software to get to grips with it. Only been using it for a few ours really.... so dont get your hopes up on me creating games yet...lol

I had a HD failure last week, which lost my install and downloads that I got, and I am desperately trying to find which mod add on that was able to produce this genetilia look.

(Unfortunatly the image is only a part render off the drive that failed...)

Can anyone give me any pointers as I have spend hours faffing (not fapping) and downloading the different ones I thought it was, but so far cannot replicate it....

Im not even sure which Model I used for it, ive tried both G3 and G8..... (which were the two I was playing about with).

Any help would be great to confirm exactly what im missing to achive the above.

Thanks.

penecultor

May 4, 2017
I would say New Gens for Victoria 8 with the 3feetwolf morphs that comes with the packet. It's been a while since I played with Daz3d but if I remember well, you can achieve that "meaty look" with any of the gens out there.
You got there an angle where it looks like the gens, hips and legs align perfectly. Most of the poses mess up the alignment between the hips, legs and the gens that's why I recommend you posing the lower body yourself.
modelNo244j.png
Using New Gens for Victoria 8 with a Genesis 8 based character.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to reply. You have been very helpful and I'll take a look for those....