Release Date:
Developer: DoubleLust
Censored
: No
Version: 0.1A
Language: English
Voices: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg CG_Concept.png

Last edited:

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
Trap testing day
Traps.gif

Pendulum trap: If the heroine misjudges her step, she can be knocked into a pit filled with monsters.
Multiple other traps in the works, tentacle traps, hole traps and BDSM traps ect.
Focusing on key mechanics and functional dungeons to explore, storyboard and NPC development will be coming soon enough.

Feel free to add any trap suggestions.

Reactions: NeedSomeSleep

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
Interior Decorator
4.jpg

Starting to prototype interiors.
happy with the potion shop, the tavern still has a ways to go, still need to create varied tables with different clutter, will have a better Idea once I throw in some NPC's.

Also tinkering around with possible bar outfits
barwalk.gif

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I notice you have mind control listed as one of the genres. Is it already in the game or is it planned for something in the future?

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
I notice you have mind control listed as one of the genres. Is it already in the game or is it planned for something in the future?
Mind control is in the game pretty early, I have a story that spiders off into different threads, but for now I am mainly focusing on the development of the map, unity had some sales and I am reworking things with a more updated look, taking a bit to compile everything into the game, should be able to post some interesting updates soon enough

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Mind control is in the game pretty early, I have a story that spiders off into different threads, but for now I am mainly focusing on the development of the map, unity had some sales and I am reworking things with a more updated look, taking a bit to compile everything into the game, should be able to post some interesting updates soon enough
Interesting. Looking forward to seeing the first demo of the game.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Just checking in to see how things are going. I was really looking forward to seeing updates from this thread, but it seems quiet. Are you still working on the game?

DoubleLust

Feb 16, 2021
Just checking in to see how things are going. I was really looking forward to seeing updates from this thread, but it seems quiet. Are you still working on the game?
Sorry for the delay, holiday weekend was a very busy time for me, yes i am still working on the project.
decided to overhaul the visuals and gameplay

some in game shots.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

still working on converting hair