RPGM Daughter of The Void [Demo] [ShayBabe]

ShayBabe

Aug 3, 2023
Someone notified me of this website and the amazing messages there's been about my game. So I had to meke an account to just say thank you all. It's been a long journey, its my first game ever so I've been learning as I go. If anyone has any questions and more than happy to reply. Also the Tyler looking Kunnai, Thats hilarious.

Reactions: Paparegrettti

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
Someone notified me of this website and the amazing messages there's been about my game. So I had to meke an account to just say thank you all. It's been a long journey, its my first game ever so I've been learning as I go. If anyone has any questions and more than happy to reply. Also the Tyler looking Kunnai, Thats hilarious.
I can't make a payment on itch.io and patreon. Will this game be distributed on other platforms, such as "steam" or "boosty"?

ShayBabe

Aug 3, 2023
I can't make a payment on itch.io and patreon. Will this game be distributed on other platforms, such as "steam" or "boosty"?
Yes!, I've planned for steam in a future, but I'm wating to have all main transformations in the game before that. So it's gonna be a little while.