Mod [DMD] daughter of the game in real life?

Mar 7, 2018
How do you guys do to find these look-a-like pics? Do you just browse through random pictures and hope to find something? I've been trying and looked through IMDB etc but it just takes forever and can't find any that looks at all similar.

Mar 7, 2018
I remembered an Instagram model that I thought was a good match. I might have something on my hard drive that also works.
I see, yea, finding it by manual means(searching etc) is very tiresome, but guess its the only way. I think Natalie Portman(from Star Wars Episode 1) looks a bit like Jennifer but she has the wrong colours(brown hair and eyes) so it doesn't really work....

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I’ve always thought that Li Moon was a close match in looks, body style, and, I imagine, the way she moves. I know she is not blonde or blue eyed.

napoleonic

Oct 12, 2017
If you're looking for an adult star so you can see her in action, I think Chloe Couture / Cherry is a close fit facially, and she's done some step-fantasy scenes. But her cup size is smaller if that's a problem.

Suggs

May 4, 2018
Ah Melinda Messenger, never get tired of seeing her, remember when she burst onto the scene posing topless in national newspapers

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Most of these are just standard overmakeuped hollywood hoes. Natalie Alyn Lynd would be perfect if she were a bit more innocent