3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
Ok I have played and Finished chapter 1 and it wont let me play chapter 2, How can I fix this??? all 5 chapters are downloaded to my pc. Screenshot_1.jpg

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hey guys.

Is there rly any Voiceover in this game ? Or it is just planned for the future (talking about thing from Option menu)

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys.

Is there rly any Voiceover in this game ? Or it is just planned for the future (talking about thing from Option menu)
There's for Amanda and Kathy main dialogues but only in the Patreon build of the game. The free buils has VA as a demo in some parts, tho.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There's for Amanda and Kathy main dialogues but only in the Patreon build of the game. The free buils has VA as a demo in some parts, tho.
Question is - why arent links here with them ?
Weird selective loyality ?

Thx for answering

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
chapters get released for free (after 5/10 bucks patreons get chapter) so patreons get something extra that freeriders don't. we probably won't miss much w/o voice acting.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Sure but thats not what other Patreon games get. Ppl play special versions with special content for even 25$.

I see no reason why this Guys deserve preferencial treatment. I'd love to at least check how does it work with VA.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Question is - why arent links here with them ?
Weird selective loyality ?

Thx for answering
What? There aren't links of the Patreon builds here because they are PATREON ONLY. What's the thing about "selective loyality"? It doesn't makes sense at all.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
It seems Daugther will makes F happytime

Saying it would be an understatement you deserve this hot image is a mockory of the word. You are absolutely incredible and soon we will hopefully reach 6,000 patrons. That is absolutely insane.
Thank you so much guys! (And btw, this is not a teaser for the upcoming gane. Just something to show our appreciation to you awesome folks.)

Keep in mind nothing has changed. You can still contact me whenever you want with ideas and feedback. We want to make the best adult games out there, and I am comforrtable we will with your continued support.

Palmer

Saying it would be an understatement you deserve this hot image is a mockory of the word. You are absolutely incredible and soon we will hopefully reach 6,000 patrons. That is absolutely insane.
Thank you so much guys! (And btw, this is not a teaser for the upcoming gane. Just something to show our appreciation to you awesome folks.)

Keep in mind nothing has changed. You can still contact me whenever you want with ideas and feedback. We want to make the best adult games out there, and I am comforrtable we will with your continued support.

Palmer
View attachment 80270
Hahahaha , poor old man almost had a heart attack when his sweetheart came to his bedroom and asked him if she could sleep next to him ...LOL Now watching her naked like this , that should be a stroke !!!! LOL

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What? There aren't links of the Patreon builds here because they are PATREON ONLY. What's the thing about "selective loyality"? It doesn't makes sense at all.
Dude

In case you missed this.

3/4 of the stuff of this site are "Patreon only".

Bah - some things you can find here are "store only", so what about it ?

Misterious isnt it ?

To be blunt - very existance of F95 is providing ppl with otherwise money-locked content.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Dude

In case you missed this.

3/4 of the stuff of this site are "Patreon only".

Bah - some things you can find here are "store only", so what about it ?

Misterious isnt it ?

To be blunt - very existance of F95 is providing ppl with otherwise money-locked content.
Maybe they didn't crack it yet?

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Its not about cracking anything - most of the time one guy simply buys apropriate tier on Patreon and then spreads this arround - simple as that.
DFD requires a connection to your Patreon account. So unless you have a pledged Patreon account you simply get redirected to the Patreon page. You do not download DFD like other games, no it is a browser game that you play by using a link from Palmer`s Patreon. However that link only works with an active subscription.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
DFD requires a connection to your Patreon account. So unless you have a pledged Patreon account you simply get redirected to the Patreon page. You do not download DFD like other games, no it is a browser game that you play by using a link from Palmer`s Patreon. However that link only works with an active subscription.
I am no hacker myself - but should not be that hard to pull out the Audio files from the web.

But thats at least some explaination why it wasnt done yet, as this requires someone to actualy do something.
Maybe when the thing is compleate they will get the Voiced version.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Downloadable versions are available eventually

Its not about cracking anything - most of the time one guy simply buys apropriate tier on Patreon and then spreads this arround - simple as that.
There are no entitlements and complaining about free stuff isn't going to make anyone feel sorry for you.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes