3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
**Possible Spoilers** My theory on Kathy...

Does anyone else think Kathy is actually an unknown daughter of the protagonist and that her stories are actually her own fantasies about her moving forward with the player.[/QUO and the MC? It fits so well with her motivations and reactions to things, as well as her overall mysterious "hot and cold" attitude towardTE]
@ProNoob
You do realize that you're asking from the developer of the game about when his game gets cracked? x'D

But, as he actually said the other day - Sam's working on it. The cracking, that is. :biggrin:
We'll see if Sam or someone else gets it cracked before the official version becomes public in about a month.

I was one of the lucky ones who managed to play the online v6 from the link that has been posted many times here, when it still worked. So I'm in no hurry. Big thanks to the original poster of the link and the tip about stopping page loading before the redirection kicked in. And bigger thanks to Palmer for making the game, of course.
That guy certainly is a pro noob.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that plumbing fixing is nasty, on 1st attempt I succeeded but afterwards with different path with Kathy I mostly failed it.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
Guess I'll be the one to say it...

I didn't like the voice acting, I just didn't. Didn't seem to fit to me and it's not that the voice actress' were bad although I didn't keep it on long enough to find out. was very glad there was an option to turn off as I didn't want to have to mute the game and miss out of the cool bgm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I didn't like the voice over because the daughter doesn't sound emotional enough and Kathy sounds like smoking truck driver instead of a petite young woman ! The daughter is already perfect without voice ...oh my God in ch 5 ...I almost had a heart attack when she walked into the "my" room while I was trying to sleep ...poor daddy it is sooooooo sad what happened to him and he couldn't do a thing about it ! Completely at her mercy , poor guy !

Reactions: if95

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The Chapter 1 Mega files aren't working for me. I tried Keka and Wine, but I keep getting a program error. Also is there a guide/walkthrough for the chapters?

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
It seems Daugther will makes F happytime

Saying it would be an understatement you deserve this hot image is a mockory of the word. You are absolutely incredible and soon we will hopefully reach 6,000 patrons. That is absolutely insane.
Thank you so much guys! (And btw, this is not a teaser for the upcoming gane. Just something to show our appreciation to you awesome folks.)

Keep in mind nothing has changed. You can still contact me whenever you want with ideas and feedback. We want to make the best adult games out there, and I am comforrtable we will with your continued support.

Palmer

Saying it would be an understatement you deserve this hot image is a mockory of the word. You are absolutely incredible and soon we will hopefully reach 6,000 patrons. That is absolutely insane.
Thank you so much guys! (And btw, this is not a teaser for the upcoming gane. Just something to show our appreciation to you awesome folks.)

Keep in mind nothing has changed. You can still contact me whenever you want with ideas and feedback. We want to make the best adult games out there, and I am comforrtable we will with your continued support.

Palmer
STpINgfAAwreEACLIU91QYxJ5uY2OhavePqBjyoTcdW9XHDOkw874wu2Thk88ogK.png

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes