3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
**Possible Spoilers** My theory on Kathy...

Does anyone else think Kathy is actually an unknown daughter of the protagonist and that her stories are actually her own fantasies about her and the MC? It fits so well with her motivations and reactions to things, as well as her overall mysterious "hot and cold" attitude toward moving forward with the player.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Does anyone else think Kathy is actually an unknown daughter of the protagonist and that her stories are actually her own fantasies about her and the MC? It fits so well with her motivations and reactions to things, as well as her overall mysterious "hot and cold" attitude toward moving forward with the player.
Not sure about that don't see the MC having another kid
also i really want to play chapter 6 can't wait for it's release or crack.

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Quick Question for anyone playing Chapter 5.

How to you sleep with Kathy in the Office?

When talking to Kathy:
- I picked "attracted to me" (not sure if that one matters, but the other two do),
- then "Go ahead and ask" the question.
- then "I wish I knew how I felt about you."
- then beat the mini-game to fix the plumbing (save beforehand).

Reactions: Yourself7
Nov 25, 2017
my only criticism of chapter 5 is the contrived handjob from the Amanda, and the MC not cleaning up afterwards (although it led to a kinky scene in the morning :evilsmile:).

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
my only criticism of chapter 5 is the contrived handjob from the Amanda, and the MC not cleaning up afterwards (although it led to a kinky scene in the morning :evilsmile:).
Can you refresh my memory what happens when you wake up?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you fuck Kathy ep 5? And how do you make the game move faster?
I got it but still wish the screens would move faster.

ProNoob

Mar 13, 2018

Overview:

A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.​

Updated: 2018-02-11
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must have played the previous chapters to play later chapters,
as your choices in previous chapters have consequences later on
Only online saves are compatible with the cracked version, check the importing save tutorial below for more info

Official Chapter 01 (Free)
Real: |
Adopted: |

Official Chapter 02 (Free)
Real: |
Adopted: |

Official Chapter 03 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 04 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 05 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 04
- - - -

Cracked Chapter 05
- - - -

Importing Saves

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645
When does Part 6 cracked version come out

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017

I actually think

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
When does Part 6 cracked version come out
@ProNoob
You do realize that you're asking from the developer of the game about when his game gets cracked? x'D

But, as he actually said the other day - Sam's working on it. The cracking, that is. :biggrin:
We'll see if Sam or someone else gets it cracked before the official version becomes public in about a month.

I was one of the lucky ones who managed to play the online v6 from the link that has been posted many times here, when it still worked. So I'm in no hurry. Big thanks to the original poster of the link and the tip about stopping page loading before the redirection kicked in. And bigger thanks to Palmer for making the game, of course.

Reactions: Krull

wes0201

Oct 16, 2017
so multiple people have inquired about a walkthrough in the last 15 pages or so i've read. Is there one? Either way someone should reply to them instead of ignoring them.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so multiple people have inquired about a walkthrough in the last 15 pages or so i've read. Is there one? Either way someone should reply to them instead of ignoring them.
There is no guide yet because only some choices have meaningful impact on scenes.

From the top of my head in Ch2 if you want a scene with Heidi (bartender) you make her a bet for $500 and then mix three drinks for customers, after that you ask her if she has a boyfriend.

For Victoria (the brunette) you talk to her and choose the following options: casual question / can I buy you a drink / sure let's switch / she doesn't like me / I'm an entrepreneur or businessman (both work) / Rum and Coke (doesn't matter) / Dream or Responsibilites (both work) / Alright let me get my things together

In Ch4 you get the scene with the girl you chose in Ch2, after you get high with Kathy.

In Ch3 you can get a BJ from Kathy, you have to choose "sometimes you have to let loose" and in Ch5 for hotsecks with Kathy you have to choose "i wish i knew how i felt".
You get an answer, happy now?

Reactions: Blayo

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There are 4 questions on this page alone where the person asking had to scroll past the answer to their question ALREADY POSTED ON THIS PAGE to get to the bottom of the page to post their question.

Seriously.

Reactions: Centurion

JustMega

Sep 12, 2017
When talking to Kathy:
- I picked "attracted to me" (not sure if that one matters, but the other two do),
- then "Go ahead and ask" the question.
- then "I wish I knew how I felt about you."
- then beat the mini-game to fix the plumbing (save beforehand).
Thank you. It appeared that i saved to late and missed the first quick.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes