3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

bombo

May 12, 2017
try dling with jdownloader and extract with 7zip.
thanks for replying, i did what you said earlier but when i extract with 7zip i get this
Capture.JPG
you will notice that the "data.win" isn't there and replaced with "data1.bf"
and when i try to open the game this happens
Capture2.JPG
and if i choose the data file or any other file nothing happens and the game won't run

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
im lost with this, isnt it supposed to be the MC's daughter not childhood friend?
You can change the relationships in the settings menu. It was done this way to avoid Pateron ban hammer.

I do wish that Palmer and LJ had released this on Android as a downloadable rar. It's annoying having to be forced to play the Online edition that occasionally crashes.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Never played the game, how's the story ? Is it well-written, is there some character development, or it's all focusing on sex scenes ? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never played the game, how's the story ? Is it well-written, is there some character development, or it's all focusing on sex scenes ? Thanks.
story and chars are nice but gameplay leaves a lot to be desired if has played renpy games before.

Reactions: Sasanid

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
You can change the relationships in the settings menu. It was done this way to avoid Pateron ban hammer.

I do wish that Palmer and LJ had released this on Android as a downloadable rar. It's annoying having to be forced to play the Online edition that occasionally crashes.
Palmer died some years ago, the Team of Love-Joint had to finish his work.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes