3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
@Cornfield , @Astro55
The first goddamn thing that every DFD chapter tells you:
View attachment 68416
Just forget what it says about the progression system.

And, if you are planning to play chapter 4 and 5, too, then stick to the online version, starting from the chapter 1, because only online versions are compatible with the cracked ones.
Ehm sorry to ask this, but i download the chapter 4 and 5. I need to play the online version? Because i download the normal first 3 chapter. Not the online chapter.
Can someone tell me please?
Also there is some walkthrough?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Cracked chapter 4 and 5 are online versions that you can play on the included temporary local server. You need the backup file from the chapter 3 online version to play the cracked chapter 4.

There's a yellow text just above the download links in the OP of this thread that says just that.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mission accomplished :biggrin:

Non-online versions of chapter 4 and 5 have not been released to anyone. Patreons can play these chapters online, but offline versions may not be even created yet.

Because Sam didn't crack them? :rolleyes:

I believe that you have to stick to your guns. If you chose Veronica, then you can't fuck Heidi and the other way around.
How come you didn't choose our ?! :WutFace:

Umm, I'm not sure at the moment. Some requirements had to be met, I believe. I don't rememeber right now, but I can check it later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did both i have 2 saves one with Heidi one with Veronica an now i have to transfer the Veronica save from chapter 3

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay i figured out how to use both saves now i can play Veronica route since i did Heidi route.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Mine did not.
Diner gets named in the first chapter and if you let Amanda to name it, then it consists of 3 parts, each part is a random word from one of the 3 lists of words. And if you continue each chapter of the game with your own saves, then the name won't change.
Someone else's saves most likely contain a different name and when you start the game again from the first chapter, then you may not get the same name for the diner as you did the last time.
ahh i had forgotten that, and yes for 4-5 i had to use someone else's save

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wait i thought the game from this site was already modded to be real daughter not step?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Now trying for the 10th time really wish he made this game different so you could transfer saves.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I guess chapter 4 an 5 are only step daughter we must wait to we get a modded version. I went through again making sure only playing real daughter version an in chapter 4 i tell Veronica she is a step daughter. Someone let me know when the mod.patched version is out.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Cracked chapter 4 and 5 are online versions that you can play on the included temporary local server. You need the backup file from the chapter 3 online version to play the cracked chapter 4.

There's a yellow text just above the download links in the OP of this thread that says just that.
Let me know when chapter 4 an 5 get the incest version. Since they are step daughter only right now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It makes it pretty clear she's his daughter in the conversation with Heidi on the night you grind on her ass. It kinda leave an out to where it's possible she isn't but he makes it clear how he feels about that. And I've only played the online version.
I have played both but I am referring to a post on Palmer's Patreon page some time ago that they will only have the adopted daughter version online even though there are many references to her as his daughter that leave it open for her to be adopted. Even in his first conversion with Heidi he says She's my real daughter in both versions. I think it's with Heidi.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I guess chapter 4 an 5 are only step daughter we must wait to we get a modded version. I went through again making sure only playing real daughter version an in chapter 4 i tell Veronica she is a step daughter. Someone let me know when the mod.patched version is out.
If you download the real daughter version it is the incest version where there is no reference to her being adopted. As far as I know if you only play online it will always be the no incest version. That's probably to comply with new Patreon rules.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you download the real daughter version it is the incest version where there is no reference to her being adopted. As far as I know if you only play online it will always be the no incest version. That's probably to comply with new Patreon rules.
I played the real version like it says on the first page the online real version. Also it says you have to play the online version to transfer saves so you can only play that one. But for chapter 4 an 5 i played the downloaded version since that is the only one you can play. It is because chapter 4 an 5 are not incest version we have to wait for it. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long for that version.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have played both but I am referring to a post on Palmer's Patreon page some time ago that they will only have the adopted daughter version online even though there are many references to her as his daughter that leave it open for her to be adopted. Even in his first conversion with Heidi he says She's my real daughter in both versions. I think it's with Heidi.
If you know of a way to play the downloaded version an transfer saves i would like to know how. Like i said the first page says you can't transfer saves only online saves can work for chapter 4 an 5.

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
i can start the chapters but the ch4 stop when it is night and i am on the bed and the ch 5 stop when i found the mortely in kitchen

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
If you want to play ch 4 and 5 you need to play the online version. The mega download is the offline version.
i play the online version of ch4 and ch5 but the ch4 stop when i was in the bed in the night and the ch5 stop when i found mortelli in the kitchen.what i do wrong? :(

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i play the online version of ch4 and ch5 but the ch4 stop when i was in the bed in the night and the ch5 stop when i found mortelli in the kitchen.what i do wrong? :(
It should have ended with you talking to Amanda in the kitchen... I'm guessing you ended 4 early somehow...

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes