3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
can someone remind me again the difference between "real" and "adopted"
Real is: Daughter through own blood. You take your friend, make a woman very happy and nine month later you have a big suprise.
Adopted: Daughter not through your own blood. Someone else made a woman very happy with his friend. You only see the result and maybe like her like it was your own daughter.

And for the game: Incest Yeah! or Incest No!

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I do not think Chapter 4 is out yet, except if you are a patron and play on the website version (as opposed to a downloadable version). I am a patron so I play all online. Palmer does not release the downloadable versions on Patreon but he is releasing them here (or somewhere) but I do not know where/how.
parental love and my sweet neighbours fan! You have a good taste! :) what's your other favorite games? (maybe i can get a suggestion for a good game i didn't know yet) I also love those 2 games, also BB, DMD, Man of The House.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
parental love and my sweet neighbours fan! You have a good taste! :) what's your other favorite games? (maybe i can get a suggestion for a good game i didn't know yet) I also love those 2 games, also BB, DMD, Man of The House.
Max's Life, Teacher's Pet (wait for .2.0), Solvalley School, Holiday Island, Research into Corruption, Cohabitation My Cute Cousin, and Life. My favorites though, are DMD, My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love.
Edit: I left out two more I patronize, long time favorites, Babysitter and Au Pair Innocence.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I just play through chapter 1 and the chapter 2 says that i haven't, some advice?
Could it be that you've played downloaded different versions? Chapter continuation only works if you have the same. Personally I played "adopted" for all 3 chapters and it worked fine.

WatCher911

Oct 26, 2017
Request advice: When attempting to run chapter 3, I get an error saying that either ActiveX 11 is not properly installed, or that it does not support Shader 3.0. I had no issues with chapters 1 or 2. I have X 12, and a GeForce GTX 960 with latest drivers. Any suggestions on getting this to run?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Request advice: When attempting to run chapter 3, I get an error saying that either ActiveX 11 is not properly installed, or that it does not support Shader 3.0. I had no issues with chapters 1 or 2. I have X 12, and a GeForce GTX 960 with latest drivers. Any suggestions on getting this to run?
The code which do that verification is the same in all the chapters, so I'm clueless. Try to re-download it, maybe it is corrupted.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I supported Palmer earlier, when he was developing PWU, but I am nothing but disappointed with this DfD. This episodic content, where absolutely nothing (important) happens, is pretty much ca$h grab.

This game needs a lot of work till it starts being at least little bit interesting...

Reactions: proximus
Jan 1, 2018
Chapter 5 online for patrons now. Chapter 4 download should be out in two weeks.
I'm not going to be greedy and ask to play Chapter 5 just yet, but I would really appreciate a review of the content. I'm a bit underwhelmed by chapters 1-3, but based on Palmer's other work, I'm hoping to see this story get better soon. Has that time come or not yet?

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I supported Palmer earlier, when he was developing PWU, but I am nothing but disappointed with this DfD. This episodic content, where absolutely nothing (important) happens, is pretty much ca$h grab.

This game needs a lot of work till it starts being at least little bit interesting...
Palmer IS a cash grabber. He's not really interested in the whole F/D theme. He will milk the game like Mr.D did with DMD. Hopefully, this gets removed as well from Patreon.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017

You can like or don t like. Is like colors, everything is in the nature for everyone. But seriously for DFD is a lot of work and Palmer and is team done a lot of good job every months. Few game of this kind can t tell they have a good quality whit an cool story, quality of graphical renders, multiple choice and i can say after 6episodes. This game don t milk people and the story go on whit Daugther. When i compare to DMD, is like we gain one year to see Something happens !

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Palmer IS a cash grabber. He's not really interested in the whole F/D theme. He will milk the game like Mr.D did with DMD. Hopefully, this gets removed as well from Patreon.
This is a shitty take. If you don't like it, move on. Others obviously like it as evidenced by the thousands of patrons. Hoping it gets removed just because you don't like it is petty as shit.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes