3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
There's other player reporting something like this. It seems fullscreen is causing lag in some setups (it doesn't cause on my old 2012 Mac mini with 4GB of RAM and no GPU!). I'm investigating the causes and I'll release a fix if I find a solution.
Note: the other player that also has issues with this has an AMD GPU (R7 200), so I'm suspecting this fullscreen bug only hit AMD cards (or at least some old models).
I was going to say that the poor performance on here on Chrome may be related to this... as I have a Radeon 7970 (3GB vram) using the OSS drivers. But trying it again now it works fine. In the interim I updated from 17.10 to 18.04 and switched from Wayland back to X.org. Either one of those two changes may have had something to do with it.
Chrome is "Version 66.0.3359.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)"

Wayland was the default on 17.10 I think. (Experimental replacement for the X windowing system.) I might try switching back to that to see if I run into the performance issue again.

Firefox works fine, after skipping the frozen animation. I just checked chapter 1 again and the freeze is still there. Once you skip the frozen animation (hitting ESC), the game plays smoothly. (59.0.2 (64-bit) canonical build on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)

I can confirm that the online version is performing perfectly in Firefox Quantum (v59.0.2) Canonical build and Google Chrome (v50.0.x) on an old PC with Intel i5-2400 CPU with integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000 controller and an old Kubuntu 14.04 LTS. Very smooth. Including the splash animation video in the beginning. No issues whatsoever.

In case anyone is experiencing choppy image or cursor movements or poor video performance, then there's something wrong with the graphics acceleration or browser. I mean, the graphics controller on the aforementioned PC is just a very basic office PC graphics controller with quite poor general performance. And the game is running smoothly on it.
See the above. Both are perfectly playable now outside of the freezing animation on Firefox (which you can get past by hitting ESC.) But there certainly was a very serious performance problem previously in Chrome. Not sure which changes are responsible for that resolving itself.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thank you for your answer.
I download every chapter on the 1 page on this site (cracked version). Dont know if some of them are offline or online.
On the previous page:

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
I was going to say that the poor performance on here on Chrome may be related to this... as I have a Radeon 7970 (3GB vram) using the OSS drivers. But trying it again now it works fine. In the interim I updated from 17.10 to 18.04 and switched from Wayland back to X.org. Either one of those two changes may have had something to do with it.
Chrome is "Version 66.0.3359.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)"

Wayland was the default on 17.10 I think. (Experimental replacement for the X windowing system.) I might try switching back to that to see if I run into the performance issue again.

Firefox works fine, after skipping the frozen animation. I just checked chapter 1 again and the freeze is still there. Once you skip the frozen animation (hitting ESC), the game plays smoothly. (59.0.2 (64-bit) canonical build on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS)

See the above. Both are perfectly playable now outside of the freezing animation on Firefox (which you can get past by hitting ESC.) But there certainly was a very serious performance problem previously in Chrome. Not sure which changes are responsible for that resolving itself.
Know i played every version. I played it online on his site. CG's from chapter 4-6 is also available and when palmer release new chapters?

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
I can not play chapter 6, not online and not when I download it. I played the previous ones online so I have a backup data but it keeps saying that I do not have any. Does anyone know something to help me out?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So, what happens when you try to import backup from chapter 5 into chapter 6?

Make sure that you actually finish chapter 5 and right then make a backup.
Import that backup into the next chapter.

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
end of chapter 3 says what will happen next in chapter 4.i saw none of it.what did i do wrong?played 4 chapts for a hand job and a bj was that all?seems like waste of time.pics of manda in room in chapter 4 i never saw

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone managed to solve the dishwasher puzzle in ch5 and willing to upload a pic for us puzzle retards? I'm assuming it leads to Kathy's scene and I'm not even getting close to solving it :FeelsBadMan:

Ps: FUCK TIMED PUZZLES WITH A RUSTY PIPE!!11!
It's not hugely hard. Here's one solution. You just need to have each pipe capped off.

Puzzle.png

Reactions: MrT37

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone managed to solve the dishwasher puzzle in ch5 and willing to upload a pic for us puzzle retards? I'm assuming it leads to Kathy's scene and I'm not even getting close to solving it :FeelsBadMan:

Ps: FUCK TIMED PUZZLES WITH A RUSTY PIPE!!11!
And, yes, it leads to the Kathy sex scene, which is hot as hell.

Kath.png

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ch. 6 was just released for free a few days ago. You should generally expect 4-6 weeks in between free releases.

Feb 25, 2018
Hi everybody.

I'm still encountering the fatal error I mentioned in my last post (pictures and more info there). I've downloaded new Wine ("Wine Stable 3.0") for my MacBook, and it's apparently the same issue. Please help, I'm super bummed. I will pay mega Bitcoin for your aid*

*Non-contractual agreement :test:

Edit: My last post is comment #1688, page 85

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everybody.

I'm still encountering the fatal error I mentioned in my last post (pictures and more info there). I've downloaded new Wine ("Wine Stable 3.0") for my MacBook, and it's apparently the same issue. Please help, I'm super bummed. I will pay mega Bitcoin for your aid*

*Non-contractual agreement :test:

Edit: My last post is comment #1688, page 85
You should post a link back to the other post, so we don't have to go searching for it.

Have you tried Wine Staging?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes