3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Well from most the posts I read on here he is pretty chill and knows this is a pirate site and its bound to happen thats one the reasons i like Palmer as a dev he isn't so negative like a few Devs I seen post here. Not only does he get feedback from places like here but he gets alot attention as well which can lead too additional supporters aswell.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I have it and have been trying to reverse engineer the fix @Sam did for chapters 4 and 5. Palmer has added some additional checks in the code and it all has been run though an obfuscation process where every function and variable have been replaced with two character substitutions. It's tedious but not completely impossible, but I haven't much time to spend on it.

That being said, there is only a shower scene with D and the flashback K office sex and D sleeps with you and wakes up with cum on her hand scenes.
I salute you, thanks for doing what you're doing. Its much appreciated and i'll think of you as i blow my load. I don't say that lightly.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Well from most the posts I read on here he is pretty chill and knows this is a pirate site and its bound to happen thats one the reasons i like Palmer as a dev he isn't so negative like a few Devs I seen post here. Not only does he get feedback from places like here but he gets alot attention as well which can lead too additional supporters aswell.
And lets be honest, if anything, most of the people who pirate are the ones who wouldn't purchase the thing even if piracy didn't exist. Sites like these, if anything, raise awareness of games that the devs couldn't do themselves. Since people are pirating an 'ongoing project' not a finished product, they're more inclined to go to patron and toss the Dev a few dollars if they like the direction of the project, unlike with pirating finished goods. Also do you think this level and depth of community could be achieved on any other site or platform? Even if I play devil's advocate, these sites do as much good as they do bad for the devs.

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry I'm a bit confused. Can I download the game and play all chapters offline? Or do I have to play the game online? o.ò

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes you can download them and play them offline. The issue is that downloaded game's saves can work for downloaded games. Online game saves only work with online games.

Reactions: Lsbunny
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes