3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This here is the online chapter 6 collected from the website. I tried to make it work with the mini server but with little success.

Can't get the zippyshare link to work. I block too many scripts and ads to let the page run and I have no desire to change that. Any chance of a Mega, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. link?

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
Can't get the zippyshare link to work. I block too many scripts and ads to let the page run and I have no desire to change that. Any chance of a Mega, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. link?
i don't know any ad/script blocker that doesn't have 1-click temporary disabling and re-enabling.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I'm sure I saw the devs talking about extra DRM for Chapter 6 in their discord not long after Chapters 4 and 5 were cracked. Hoping I just misread it and that Chapter 6 will be cracked sooner rather than later. If I wasn't so damn broke I'd just pay to play the damn thing. The game is awesome and well worth it in my opinion.
We did not. And don't forget we always release our games for free. You don't have to pay anything if you don't want to :)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
We did not. And don't forget we always release our games for free. You don't have to pay anything if you don't want to :)
Ah well my bad, I guess i did misread it after all. I apologize for spreading miss information, or "fake news" as some people would say. I know my issue is I would like to pay but I am unable to currently. I enjoy the game immensely and patience is not a strong suit of mine so waiting for the free version can prove frustrating :( Keep up the good work as I can't wait to see Amanda get what she wants ;)

Sep 27, 2017
This here is the online chapter 6 collected from the website. I tried to make it work with the mini server but with little success.

Anybody know how to make this work? I also tried, but it goes to the Patreon website

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
And don't forget we always release our games for free.
I understand and don't understand the people here at the same time.
It's really one of the best games here and everybody who likes it like me is curious how the story proceeds so this impatience is understandable.
But Palmer is so honorable to donate it with a little patron delay. I at his place would be glad and offended at the same time.
Glad that the impatience and public pressure is so big that someone looses his nerves and cracks it, offended bc he generously donates it, so where's the reason for cracking?

I hope that @Palmer is not offended and keeps on donating the game bc I prefer the offline versions much more.
And now I go back to my corner and chew my fingernails till chapter 5 is hopefully donated soon.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Guys can't play part 4 because keeps saying i didn't play part 3?
You need to have played part 3 in the online version... and I assume you need cookies enabled if you want it to recognize this on its own. If it still doesn't recognize part 3 then you're gonna need to download the save dat from 3 in the options menu. Then upload that when it asks for it.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
You need to have played part 3 in the online version... and I assume you need cookies enabled if you want it to recognize this on its own. If it still doesn't recognize part 3 then you're gonna need to download the save dat from 3 in the options menu. Then upload that when it asks for it.
I played the download versions so do i have to start from beginning?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I played the download versions so do i have to start from beginning?
Yes, the way that they did the saving the file isn't accessible from the offline version. That said, the skip function makes it easy to just have to play the choices. You could be done in no time with the replay and be able to play them again.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017

Same here, I only get black background with some kind of smoke effect.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes