3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Surprisingly fun and I'm looking forward to more. Its still 30 minutes or more of content if you don't rush it, and at least the story isn't unnaturally stunted, crap translated gibberish I have to reread to grasp the meaning of. Its seems pretty polished too. Even the really big Patreon guys seem to release updates full of missing images, code bugs, no sound, spelling and punctuation issues, but this one seems really sound. Just one mans opinion, but this ones worth following.

Oh, and the girls are well proportioned as well. Like the art style a lot. They look fresh and bright and the content is flirty and fun. I cant even play Corruption anymore with the ludicrous watermelon silliness. Curves are nice, but some artist seem to really overdue it to the point that is feels ... i dunno... juvenile.(i know adult games are that way anyhow) Refreshingly good! Lets just hope we can get this much once a month once he up and going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Surprisingly fun and I'm looking forward to more. Its still 30 minutes or more of content if you don't rush it, and at least the story isn't unnaturally stunted, crap translated gibberish I have to reread to grasp the meaning of. Its seems pretty polished too. Even the really big Patreon guys seem to release updates full of missing images, code bugs, no sound, spelling and punctuation issues, but this one seems really sound. Just one mans opinion, but this ones worth following.
It's not just that; it's a full blown PROPER demo of a visual novel. DMD is literally the only other game I found on this site that have little to no obvious bugs, AND it has PROPER BGM. BGMs are so important. BGMs make up 1/3 of the life that is a visual novel. I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaally looking forward to support this, preferably making a one time purchase if possible.

Reactions: Krull

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
OK, I just played this game because fucking Ryan linked me in the thread (and I was waiting for my shit to upload). Of course I was blue-balled (what do you expect from a first release), but the game was well written and I would recommend it to anyone who has any money left over after donating to me. :p

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
The initial thought with naming this v1.0.0 is that next month's addition would be named v2.0.0 and be a direct continuation of where the story last ended. So it's not a stand alone chapters per se but rather a game that will be built upon continuously, hope that makes sense. However, after reading your comments, we will definitely have a look at this. So thanks!

Last edited:

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
May I ask what you base this on? Anyway, I hope it's true. As I said, we just like developing games and would love to continue doing that with more frequent releases and franchises. Thanks to all of you who gave feedback on the game by the way!

I don't know what his basis is, but I would have never heard of your game except for this site. Now I'm going to contribute to your patreon because I found the game on this site. When I first came here I did not have a patreon account, now I contribute to almost a dozen developers because I like their games, amounts from $1 to $20, most at $5. You can take this with a grain of salt, but I never would have heard of any of these games without being on this site.

Huppard

Jun 12, 2017
Oh, and the girls are well proportioned as well. Like the art style a lot. They look fresh and bright and the content is flirty and fun. I cant even play Corruption anymore with the ludicrous watermelon silliness. Curves are nice, but some artist seem to really overdue it to the point that is feels ... i dunno... juvenile.(i know adult games are that way anyhow) Refreshingly good! Lets just hope we can get this much once a month once he up and going.
Yes dude, the Corruption and mind controling games are so boring and dull. But this stuff looks fresh and flirty. I hope this will be the new Dating my Daughter. I'm in love at 12 month with DMD, this is my personal record =) The most games have the problem that they have no soul. And if you fu... the girls after 2 minutes in all holes, no love is possible.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
May I ask what you base this on? Anyway, I hope it's true. As I said, we just like developing games and would love to continue doing that with more frequent releases and franchises. Thanks to all of you who gave feedback on the game by the way!
@Palmer I can verify that I routinely Patreon dev's (and stop subscribing to others) based a lot on what I see at F95. Some dev's offer updates so infrequently that they are hard to keep track of, and others I have never heard of until someone pops a link up on the forums here.

Patreon doesn't show search results (or has not in the past) for NSFW games and things, so F95 can be seen as free advertising. Browse any number of threads here and you'll see plenty of people who are doing like me and rewarding those with good ideas, or those who are frequent and content rich with their updates. You'll also see the reverse. Sure, this is ancedotalbut it's how this place works.

Good dev's don't really need to worry about F95, and some even use the place as a feedback area and stop by regularly (those who want all opinions on their game, not just those with deep pockets). Hell, we've even had people who started as readers here develop games and come back to update and post to us too.

If you are timely and produce quality updates people will see and respond. If you don't believe it, look at the correlation between the game threads here with the highest responses and then see how much those dev's are making on Patreon. People will come to any forum to discuss a game, and the only bad publicity is no publicity! :)

I disagree...I think she is rather cute.Sure she doesnt have the looks of a super model but she is cute and fits the look of a teenage daughter.So far all of the girls are cute.Palmer uses different models than we are used to seeing in these games...most are over used.These models give the game a new and imho...a unique look. Looking forward to more...wasent much content in this one but I'm not complaining.I like what I see so far:)
I second this, and I think the daughter is "model cute", but I think part of it is the angles and clothes used may not always show that. It will be interesting to see her if her hair is wet, back in a pony tail, etc (not sure if the models do that or not).

As someone else said, I wa surprised that Kathy didn't recommend them to wear skimpier outfits or something as the "hook" to start drawing people in. Although I am curious how the uptick in traffic will be explained, is it only because it's two girls running the place without an "old dude" around? What exactly did they do, if anything, to get the place to actually have customers...

The models in this game are MUCH better than in PWU, in my opinion at least.

Yes, but the problem with suggesting this approach to people is that it requires you to be insanely multi-talented and have a good work ethic, which most potential WEG creators do not have. :)

Just kidding, I didn't even read your thread, just giving Ryahn shit. :) I will check out the thread though after I get this latest version uploaded.
Haha, yeah, imagine that.. Someone produces decent or better quality in a timely manner and people reward them. Lazy asses get dropped and ignored as they should be. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

mlpatreon

Aug 6, 2016
I really wonder when Palmer got this together, I thought play with us and homecoming took all of the time available. Anyway the old, heavy on story, VNs from the AIF days are the best. I hope this will mature soon enough.

Reactions: Arcane666

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Just finished now. For a 1st chapter is a very good one. Are the other games from Palmer so good?
I suppose at the moment your choices have no influence into the story nor unlocking different scenes.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Palmer, I've been following your work since I found ESA over at Shark's all those years ago. I was a regular $10 pledger at your Patreon site but switched to $1 when you announced that Homecoming was going to take a back seat :teary:.

I realize this game will eventually be released for free, but after playing it, I've upped my pledge back up to $10, something I would not have done (at least not right away) without playing the game first. Also, every single game I currently pledge to on Patreon I've found and played here first. If not for this site, I wouldn't be pledging at all. As someone who has respected your commitment to quality games for quite some time, I urge you to consider taking an interactive role in the community here without fretting about pirating. The feedback you'll get will be significantly more helpful than Patreon's comment system! Pirating is gonna happen, but I'll be very surprised if you don't see a bug uptick in pledges because people are finding your game here.

We aren't buying content on Patreon. We're pledging our patronage to developers we appreciate. The more people here that appreciate you, and not just your game, the more pledges you will get.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Loving this so far. When I saw it was a Palmer game, I KNEW I had to give it a try. Big fan of Emily Sister Attraction and PWU (what I did play of it anyway).

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Aside from being common sense, this is a somewhat researched topic. The research shows that there are massive differences between industries and genres, but in general piracy has a small positive effect on sales.

The reality is that paying and non-paying customers are far more distinct groups than producers imagine. There isn't a large substitution effect, but there can be a large marketing effect - so the products most hurt by modern piracy are low-quality, high-marketing stuff like Transformers movies. The dynamics are a little different from the old version of piracy, where pirated copies were still charged for - that had a larger substitution effect, since it also targeted paying customers.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Aside from being common sense, this is a somewhat researched topic. The research shows that there are massive differences between industries and genres, but in general piracy has a small positive effect on sales.
That's a fairly misleading thing to say. There have been studies on piracy, and the results have been inconclusive at best. As you touched on the second part of your post, there are a lot of intricacies around piracy, that don't necessarily apply here. For example, piracy of different types of applications including games, movies, music, and other software have much different effects on the overall market. Some of which have a net positive effect, some have a net negative effect, depending on the product in question (most studies show little to no effect across the board).

In Palmer's case, none of this is really applicable. Patreon only buys you early access, not access; so to say piracy negatively (or positively) has any affect on the number of patrons is comparing apples and oranges. The only reasonable argument I could come with, is that the number of people who would subscribe for 10$ early access fee, then unsubscribe, would decrease; and the only one who could tell us how often that happens, is Palmer himself.

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
OK, I just played this game because fucking Ryan linked me in the thread (and I was waiting for my shit to upload). Of course I was blue-balled (what do you expect from a first release), but the game was well written and I would recommend it to anyone who has any money left over after donating to me. :p
Nope...sorry...won't shift money away from you. I need to see what happens to that bitch Kaitlyn in Teachers Pets. After your endorsement, I will definitely try it though. Maybe the dev can earn my donation from one of my other Patreon's.

Which reminds me. Why the hell are you playing other games...GET BACK TO WORK! :eek:penedeyewink:XD

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can we add whipped cream at the Daughter or liquid chocolate?

Reactions: Cirro84

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I really wonder when Palmer got this together, I thought play with us and homecoming took all of the time available. Anyway the old, heavy on story, VNs from the AIF days are the best. I hope this will mature soon enough.
Thanks to our increase in Patreon income we were able to hire a dedicated team to work just on this game :) Just like we hope to do with our eroge anime taboo game. So the hope is to have at least three games running at once with three different teams. So fresh content every month. That's the goal at least.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Pretty solid. Shame it was a teaser, I saw V1 and thought it was a full game. To be perfectly honest I've never been drawn to the dev's other games.

Reactions: Arcane666
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes