3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'm a little bit stunned by the conversation here, and I don't know how many times I have to say the same thing: If you want to crack a free game then go ahead. Post it here and share it with everyone else! We seriously have no issues with that at all. We implemented some trolling protection every month since we find cracking a free game is funny. Chapter 11 will be released for free when we have the time, and as always, I have always released my games 100% free, and will continue to do so. Enough of this already.
@Palmer I like your DFD and your attitude and I hope both will last very long!
Why? It gives us a good game for free.
It is funny that people quarrel about to crack a free games bc they can't wait 1 or 2 weeks delay. :D
The only reason for "cracking" which I can see is to get a CG of every chapter.

So folks pls stop arguing about who can or not or is the king of crackers. Just do it and gimme a new CG. :D :D :D

Reactions: recatcher

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Shit's been getting heated in here... lol

Like I said a few posts before, someone with the knowledge can probably port this game to RenPy. I mean, all the assets are there in the cracked versions, shit it even has voice acting...

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Shit's been getting heated in here... lol

Like I said a few posts before, someone with the knowledge can probably port this game to RenPy. I mean, all the assets are there in the cracked versions, shit it even has voice acting...
If a guy has the knowledge to port DFD to RenPy, then that guy is most likely busy already doing something useful with his life or creating his own content. Why would someone care to port a game that is already free? ...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
it´s statet 100 times or more in this thread, "YES" when the game is completely finished
so you upset that i did not read 300 pages ?
thx for the answer and im glad, but i dont have 6 hours over to read 300 pages, i have so much going opn at work and real life, sorry

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
If a guy has the knowledge to port DFD to RenPy, then that guy is most likely busy already doing something useful with his life or creating his own content. Why would someone care to port a game that is already free? ...
I mean that's probably true. Then again, this game on the renpy engine with all chapters combined into one. Sounds like something people might be interested in, dont'cha think?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I mean that's probably true. Then again, this game on the renpy engine with all chapters combined into one. Sounds like something people might be interested in, dont'cha think?
Oh, well. Maybe that's appealing to modders I suppose. It'll be an interesting project to follow if it ever happens.

Reactions: 187

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017

And here it is! "Fully" working Chapter 11 1.0.1 version with the exception of music AND only music, rest of sounds (even VA) works fine. I don't know if it is a protection I don't find, or because how the game plays the music related to execute the game in a local server. Either way, my HTML5/JS knowledge has reached it's limit and after one day without finding the problem I don't know why it happens, but I don't care.

The rest of the game is fully playable without any problem in all the testing I did. If someone finds a problem say it and maybe I will try to fix it if I have time.

@rczdev Enjoy, I know you was waiting for it. I even left the source beautified so you can check it without problems...you're welcome ;)

And seeing that Palmer is fine with all this cracking thing, and even if I will not crack Ch.12 (and I know I said the same of Ch.11, but for real this time), if someone post a link I will share how to play directly from it. Let's see how much time pass before they change the url and protection 4 times like happened with Ch.11 since I started posting.

Have fun!

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018

And here it is! "Fully" working Chapter 11 1.0.1 version with the exception of music AND only music, rest of sounds (even VA) works fine. I don't know if it is a protection I don't find, or because how the game plays the music related to execute the game in a local server. Either way, my HTML5/JS knowledge has reached it's limit and after one day without finding the problem I don't know why it happens, but I don't care.

The rest of the game is fully playable without any problem in all the testing I did. If someone finds a problem say it and maybe I will try to fix it if I have time.

@rczdev Enjoy, I know you was waiting for it. I even let the source beautified so you can check it without problems...you're welcome ;)

And seeing that Palmer is fine with all this cracking thing, and even if I will not crack Ch.12 (and I know I said the same of Ch.11, but really this time), if someone post a link to it I will share how to play directly from it. Let's see how much time pass before they change the url and protection 4 times like happened with Ch.11 since I started posting.

Have fun!

When ı start the game html opening but saying File Not Found in the Chrome.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017

@rczdev Enjoy, I know you was waiting for it. I even let the source beautified so you can check it without problems...you're welcome ;)

And seeing that Palmer is fine with all this cracking thing, and even if I will not crack Ch.12 (and I know I said the same of Ch.11, but for real this time), if someone post a link I will share how to play directly from it. Let's see how much time pass before they change the url and protection 4 times like happened with Ch.11 since I started posting.

Have fun!
Great man, congrats! You probably put a lot of effort on it and you should be proud. After all, is not like we're going to publish a free full working version of it soon - Oh, wait.

Reactions: Trojaner

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017

Have fun!
OMG, I loved so bad the He-man ASCII art. Now you have my heart :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: RurouniCoder

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Great man, congrats! You probably put a lot of effort on it and you should be proud. After all, is not like we're going to publish a free full working version of it soon - Oh, wait.
You know why I did it even if I wasn't in the first place, but keep the teasing all you want. Anyway, doing a little stack tracing and change a few lines of code a bit is not all that work and I learned a few things, so only for that it was worth it :smileskisses:

OMG, I loved so bad the He-man ASCII art. Now you have my heart :heartcoveredeyes:
I knew you would like it! ;)XD

Keep the good work, man.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
You know why I did it even if I wasn't in the first place, but keep the teasing all you want. Anyway, doing a little stack tracing and change a few lines of code a bit is not all that work and I learned a few things doing it, so only for that it was worth it :smileskisses:

I knew you would like it! ;)XD

Keep the good work, man.
You actually did me a favor, and that's why I was teasing you so much... It seems you are too proud to understand it, but it doesn't matter now. Thanks.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Have you started it with the .bat or the index.html? Can you send me a screenshot of the error? Tested in 3 PCs and working fine.
When ı was start the ''start'' ı'm seeing -
Not Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Not Found error

when ı start with the index.html ı'm seeing just a black screen. What can ı do ?

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017

@rczdev Enjoy, I know you was waiting for it. I even left the source beautified so you can check it without problems...you're welcome ;)

Have fun!
Thanks a lot.....greatly appreciated.......tym for all the nay sayers to eat their words.....there should be a special badge in f95 given to those members who manage to crack/post games that are not easy to do so.....btw can someone post a link for chapter 12 if possible....i want to hold off and play both chapters in one sitting.....although I seriously doubt I can hold off for too long.....Kudos to palmer for making games with such intruiging storylines (along with all the other great stuff in it, but its the story part that keeps me hooked)

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
You actually did me a favor, and that's why I was teasing you so much... It seems you are too proud to understand it, but it doesn't matter now. Thanks.
Dude, unless you have any secret-rare motive for it, it is obvious why you want the game to being cracked AND published. And BTW, I already "welcome" you for that:

That doesn't mean that at the same time I proved my point, or explain why you still keep poking me with all the "it's going to be free soon" when I was the first one saying it. But you are right, it doesn't matter now, so let's bury the hatchet already.

RurouniCoder

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
When ı was start the ''start'' ı'm seeing -
Not Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Not Found error

when ı start with the index.html ı'm seeing just a black screen. What can ı do ?
Simple: Start the game with the "Start.bat" and don't close the command window until you have finished playing the game...or you have finished, whatever happens first.

If starting with the Start.bat and keeping the window don't work, make a screenshot and send it. What browser are you using?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes