3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

CecilPalmer

Apr 11, 2018
Also, does anyone know if the "Official Chapters" have voice acting in them as well? Or is it just the "Cracked Chapters"
The official versions start with voice acting, but it ends around the second scene and acts as a trial run for the Patreon versions. As far as I know most of the cracked versions have voice acting.

antoshka925

Feb 19, 2018
I missed about the 60% of sex scenes in this game, and I'm too lazy to replay them over and over again just to get them, with walkthrough it would been a lot easier to play the game.

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
Thank you for adding all the chapters into one file. I love this game, but I had to stop playing because I didn't want to continue the game using someone's saved file (I wanted the diner to have the name I gave it). Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens the dad had sex with Amanda.

Also, does anyone know if the "Official Chapters" have voice acting in them as well? Or is it just the "Cracked Chapters"
The diner can be renamed in customize now. I'd say no, because the official chapters are the free versions, thus do not have voice acting and come out ~6-8 weeks after patreon release.

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
i do not mean that
i asked for the default saved file location for online game in pc
and can be download from dev's site (has also option to play online versions too).

offline = saves under appdata folder and stay there unless formats c-drive or deletes user

online = saves under browser's cache so high chance to lose saves
As mentioned in the above post save location for online version is in browser's cache and is risky which I think you know the reason for it.
But there is option in the Esc Menu to save(Backup) your current chapter data and download it offline so that you could use it to start next chapter where you left the previous one. For that purpose there is a guide on how to import saves in the OP(1st page)

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Quick Question. Whats the difference between the Official Version and the Cracked Version of the game? Thanks in advance.
I know that it seems like a dumb question, but, i never played the game before. So can you give me the answer, even if its as obvious as i think it is.
Dude this question has been asked far too many times and everyone one is getting annoyed by it.
So its a request that you use the "Search" function and make sure you check "This thread only" checkbox, after that search whatever you wanna know. If its related you'll get a hit.

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
Dude this question has been asked far too many times and everyone one is getting annoyed by it.
So its a request that you use the "Search" function and make sure you check "This thread only" checkbox, after that search whatever you wanna know. If its related you'll get a hit.
Thanks, i never used that function before, never had the need for it, so again, thanks for letting me know. And, i understand that it must be annoying, so i do apologize for that.

Reactions: Just_In_Case
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes