3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Uhm, what?

The next release will be chapter 2 and will definitely contain more than 5 minutes of game play, I can assure you :)

We're also investigating into making a classical eroge anime VN (latest Patreon post was about that and if the patrons wanted it). That's three separate games running at once (four if the Adrift 5 engine is fixed so I can finish Homecoming). I think that's pretty good for a studio of our size . Actually, I'm proud of it.
No offence dude but you will be grilled because of that until chapter 2 comes out sorry but when games like Solvalley came out with its first release and had at lease 20+ minutes of content a FUCK ton of scenes all animated people kinda took a step back and said wow.... If this guy can do this why can't other devs -__-

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Uhm, what?

The next release will be chapter 2 and will definitely contain more than 5 minutes of game play, I can assure you :)

We're also investigating into making a classical eroge anime VN (latest Patreon post was about that and if the patrons wanted it). That's three separate games running at once (four if the Adrift 5 engine is fixed so I can finish Homecoming). I think that's pretty good for a studio of our size . Actually, I'm proud of it.
Sorry, Palmer, but you built a reputation for being a slow developer, but don't get too upset about it, most people know that quality takes a long time. People are willing to wait a little longer for the good stuff.

Saying that you're proud of working on 3 games at once is not always a good thing. Browse the forums here and you'll see universal disdain over developers doing this. It's because people want to see a game finished rather than have 3 drag on for months/years. However, If you start doing decent sized monthly updates, you will get positive feedback, and maybe expectations will change.

Here's the good news, you've also built a reputation for finishing games. So many will come back and check on your progress. You're definitely one of the developers people keep an eye out for...

PS> Sorry to hear Homecoming was abandoned pending the Adrift fix. I think that developer is on hiatus so I don't see him coming back any time soon....

Reactions: titit and xbruce

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
No offence dude but you will be grilled because of that until chapter 2 comes out sorry but when games like Solvalley came out with its first release and had at lease 20+ minutes of content a FUCK ton of scenes all animated people kinda took a step back and said wow.... If this guy can do this why can't other devs -__-
Yep, people expectations have been raised, and a dev will have to prove themselves with releases, not just saying there will be releases, for people to learn to trust them. This is especially true if (rightly or wrongly) there is a perception from earlier games of a dev stalling for additional Patreon funds.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

riexor

May 27, 2017
Cool, looking forward to updates! The girls are cute and I enjoyed the humor. (Notable the exchange with the detective)

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
To everyone saying monthly chapter updates are important - Yes. We totally agree. And we are working our asses off to make this happen. It's true that in the past, updates have been a little bit slow and developing PWU Ep2 with only two developers and 3 re-writes (with different people that all had to learn the engine) of the script took more time than we had liked. However, the Patreon posts clearly explains what we're doing in all stages of development. 'Daughter for Dessert' with it's monthly content update is a way to get more content out there more frequently. The new eroge VN we have in mind and the concept we posted just today is another way of delivering more content. The last thing we want people to believe is that we are "milking patrons" for their money. This is our livelihood. We take it extremely seriously and naturally want to continue developing games. Good games. Anyway, I hope you guys look forward to more content from us :) Have a great weekend and again, thank you to those of you who have given us feedback!

Kurtkaboom

Oct 1, 2017
To everyone saying monthly chapter updates are important - Yes. We totally agree. And we are working our asses off to make this happen. It's true that in the past, updates have been a little bit slow and developing PWU Ep2 with only two developers and 3 re-writes (with different people that all had to learn the engine) of the script took more time than we had liked. However, the Patreon posts clearly explains what we're doing in all stages of development. 'Daughter for Dessert' with it's monthly content update is a way to get more content out there more frequently. The new eroge VN we have in mind and the concept we posted just today is another way of delivering more content. The last thing we want people to believe is that we are "milking patrons" for their money. This is our livelihood. We take it extremely seriously and naturally want to continue developing games. Good games. Anyway, I hope you guys look forward to more content from us :) Have a great weekend and again, thank you to those of you who have given us feedback!
Your games are top tier.

Reactions: Palmer

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You want feedback here it is don't feed us lines until you PROVE you are delivering cause what this shit is to me is you are doing PR spin horse shit and until PROVEN you are putting in work and doing what you say you are people are gonna not believe shit you say.

That is about as honest and real feedback you will get.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
You want feedback here it is don't feed us lines until you PROVE you are delivering cause what this shit is to me is you are doing PR spin horse shit and until PROVEN you are putting in work and doing what you say you are people are gonna not believe shit you say.

That is about as honest and real feedback you will get.
I didn't ask for feedback. I thanked the people that gave us feedback. And we are working our asses off to "prove" ourselves, to use your words.

Reactions: titit and edp101

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Broken-hearted to hear about Homecoming as Sister Attraction is a top favorite of mine, but this looks just lovely. Thanks, Palmer.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Just tried this (somehow flew under the radar), and holy shit. This is an insta-favorite for me. Great fucking job. Looking forward to more :p

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes