3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Wow this game is amazing! I actually think this guy deserves some patreon shekels. Excellent writing, witty and hell i even started having the feels in a few situations. Looking forward to more!

Top tier. Definatly.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
really digging this. I am always a fan of rollback in games like this, so if that could be added (or if it's present and I just didn't notice), that would be great. "Undo" and "Log" are nice, but sometimes you wanna just go back one screen to see an image again....

Just my two cents.

Regardless, this game looks great and i'm excited to see where it goes.

U

User_10739

I think somebody that rakes in $10k a month and releases nothing is a pirate. Why don't you change your patronage to charge when releases are made that way it would only cost me $0-$15 a year.

Let's see
Emily: Sister Attraction released 2014 Emily Homecoming 1 April 2017 Homecoming 2 June 2017
Play With Us demo released Nov 2016 final released July 2017
This game took your "team" 3 months to put together a .01
What was released in between those dates other than your patrons hard earned money?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
How much content is in this? Any Sex?
20min / no sex / no nudity (besides one pic) Very lame for 1.0 ...BUT is looks very promising. The graphics and the models are good and it's well written so far. Also the scenarios are accentuated musically in a very kindly way.
It needs a lot of work (content mainly) but this really could be something!

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I dled it last night seems like this could have a ton of potential after digging around this morning I learned these guys are pretty big Patreon milkers so most likely will delete it as I can expect updates maybe once in my life time :/

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I dled it last night seems like this could have a ton of potential after digging around this morning I learned these guys are pretty big Patreon milkers so most likely will delete it as I can expect updates maybe once in my life time :/
Patreon milkers? that's new. if you had read our Patreon you'll know this game is going to be updated every single month.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I think somebody that rakes in $10k a month and releases nothing is a pirate. Why don't you change your patronage to charge when releases are made that way it would only cost me $0-$15 a year.

Let's see
Emily: Sister Attraction released 2014 Emily Homecoming 1 April 2017 Homecoming 2 June 2017
Play With Us demo released Nov 2016 final released July 2017
This game took your "team" 3 months to put together a .01
What was released in between those dates other than your patrons hard earned money?
We don't sell games as products (as traditionally other game studios does). We do develop games financed by the community and ultimately they all are released for free. There's a big difference there. Most of our patrons pledge every month to support us and keep the studio running, not to buy an update or a specific game.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I'm curious to see how the monthly update promise will go. Patreons get angry when a high donation developer releases 5 minutes of new content per update. I remember Palmer taking 3 months to show a single Facebook altered image for Homecoming 1; will there be more, now that he has a team?

The problem is that many developers (rightfully) believe that bug fixes, menu improvements, and gameplay mechanics are worthy updates, when all anyone cares about is how far the story progresses.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I'm curious to see how the monthly update promise will go. Patreons get angry when a high donation developer releases 5 minutes of new content per update. I remember Palmer taking 3 months to show a single Facebook altered image for Homecoming 1; will there be more, now that he has a team?

The problem is that many developers (rightfully) believe that bug fixes, menu improvements, and gameplay mechanics are worthy updates, when all anyone cares about is how far the story progresses.
Uhm, what?

The next release will be chapter 2 and will definitely contain more than 5 minutes of game play, I can assure you :)

We're also investigating into making a classical eroge anime VN (latest Patreon post was about that and if the patrons wanted it). That's three separate games running at once (four if the Adrift 5 engine is fixed so I can finish Homecoming). I think that's pretty good for a studio of our size . Actually, I'm proud of it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes