3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
I have to assume the review is about one of two things:

He hasn't remade the earlier chapters that solely refer to her as a daughter and they are still linked on his patreon page (AFAIK, I could be wrong).
or something related to his other games (emily and PWU) both of which also have IC content.

either way kinda surprised the hammer didn't come down sooner

Reactions: RustyV
Apr 26, 2017
I played chapters1,2and 3 offline and then i downloaded ch4 (cracked)from main page
when i clicked on start. bat the game opens in my browser then loading and i clicked on continue the a blank page i don't know what to do is that a online version which i downloaded from the main page
please help with this anyone
I played chapters1,2and 3 offline and then i downloaded ch4 (cracked)from main page
when i clicked on start. bat the game opens in my browser then loading and i clicked on continue the a blank page i don't know what to do is that a online version which i downloaded from the main page

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Obviously mixing food and sex is a bit too much for the hypocritical Torquemada's at Patreon to stomach.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Kinda brought it on himself with the game name.
Agreed but, the problem for the dev if the game was called something that doesn't suggest there will be a hot daughter involved (like Super Happy Fun Time Diner) to get this past Patreon then anyone interested in the hot daughter genre may not go to the game.
Conversely if your game-name attracts non-daddy bangs daughter gamers you still run the risk of being reported by wankers who don't like that genre.
Every dev is between the Scylla and Charybdis.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I hope Palmer can come up with an alternative plan to keep the project alive and intact without having to bend over and take Patreon's tiny little D.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I mean, like, every page goes under review at least once. Literally 3 other pages I've patron'd have been 'under review' this past week and they're all fine and back up and running.

All Palmer really needs to do is remove any mention of daughters on his page (Just call it DFD), remove any unseemly pics, and any incest related comments. He doesn't have to change the game He just needs to make it look like he did. Hell I'm sure Patreon knows the deal too, they've reupped too many incest game patreons not to know what happens

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed. Drop the daughter formally, have the option to customize the character names and nicknames and "Its for entertainment purposes only".

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I say that but I just got an update from Palmer that says they've agreed to remove all incest from

-everything they create
-everything they link
-everything they fund

So....

Ruffington

Jan 21, 2018
I suppose this could be fixed with a mod (I hate trying to figure out mods with the different game versions) or by Palmer releasing an "unofficial *cough cough*" patch on an external site?

So many of my favourite games are having their incest changed :'( A beautiful taboo being removed in a lot of games.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Well it wouldn't be taboo if they just let it happen.

The shame is if you play the online version there's nob much lewdpatcher can do

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Latest statement on Patreon:
Palmer said:
Greetings patrons and visitors!

In order to fully comply with the guidelines provided by Patreon we are disabling incest in everything we do. This includes:

- Everything we share or create
- Anything we link
- Anything we fund

The Patreon guidelines are naturally extremely important to us and something we take extremely seriously.

Thank you,
All developers

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
So I take it that DFD is now going to get castrated to the point of just being another boring dating game.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Latest statement on Patreon:
FU Patreon and goodbye Palmer.
Daughter for Dessert is now A-Sister-from-my-friend-visiting-me for Dessert :noexpression:
So I take it that DFD is now going to get castrated to the point of just being another boring dating game.
Looks that way, or it will be abandoned and he'll move on to something else. Either way it sucks I really liked this game.
Latest news from Discord say something different though;

DFD-Discord.jpg

Reactions: Nekura
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes