3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Finally found the Newgrounds online version ch 1. Now, if I play a game, save my game in the middle of the chapter, (I'm now on ch 3) and I want to come back to it the next day, I can't seem to be able to load my yesterday's save game. Is that a bug or is it impossible ?
Read the OP it tells you all you need and i already told you.
Online saves only work for online versions and that is the version i think you should use.
Once you beast a chapter it allows you to make a backup save do that and start the next chapter the next chapter ask for a save use the backup save file.
I even offered to send you a obs video i would make showing how to play each chapter and having saves but i need a twitter or discord even skype if you have one since this site only allows small size files and the file is to big.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Hi, none of the downloads work for me for Ch8. It either says the address is wrong, or after the summary of Ch7 it goes black, or in the middle of the first conversation with Olivia it freezes. Is it just me ? Thanks

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Did you run it from the Start.bat? Which browser are you using?
This is ready-to-run for Windows only and it runs better on Chrome browser. If Chrome isn't your default browser, open address in Chrome to play the game. Close the Start.bat window after you finish playing.

On Mac and Linux it needs some work to run.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
if you find it tell rest of us unless it was on recap of what happened on prev. chapter.
I have not found any sex scenes in the chapter :( Maybe I need to make different choices in the previous chapters to unlock it, I don't know

Lynn

May 21, 2017
The sex scene in Chapter 7 is with the mechanic cowgirl. You have to ditch your daugther momentarily, then show her how much of a nice guy you are. She'll be charmed and fuck you on the spot.
If I don't sound very impressed, it's because it did feel very "fillery".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I always wait that little bit extra for "free", that way I'm never confused (and all these versions create a lot of confusion).

Yeah, the chapters are released, there are lots of other games. I have no problem waiting on this one.

NewMercutio

May 14, 2018
I dual boot Gallium OS and use Chromium from the saiarcot895 PPA and it ran ch8 just fine, without the miniwebserver even (that's just necessary because by default the browser doesn't allow local file access for local html, a command line option takes care of that).

Running the Chromium browser under Crouton+Ubuntu should probably work too, start it up with chromium-browser --allow-file-access-from-files

Alternatively, installing and accessing the game through that might work too (does the same thing as miniweb.exe). Easier to try than installing Crouton+Ubuntu.
Thanks! The local server worked perfectly and was extremely simple. Appreciate the help.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I felt chapt 7 was such a waste of time, but then we came to the end and it was all worth it.

Viespeuk

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe this has been asked to death in the past 131 pages (sorry if it has), but is there a walkthrough for this game? Or do your choices only change so little that it doesn't really matter?

combTrix

May 10, 2018
Maybe this has been asked to death in the past 131 pages (sorry if it has), but is there a walkthrough for this game? Or do your choices only change so little that it doesn't really matter?
Basically. Choices only affect a couple sex scenes you can get (walkthroughs for these can be found if you search hard enough through the thread). However (as far as I could tell) choices haven't really affected the final outcome with the daughter too much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are only few spots where selections matter, 1st is on early chaps on bar and 2nd is to get bj from kathy (in diner) and 3rd is in kathy's apartment and 4th is bit later to have sex with kathy and ofc extra scenes to have sex with 1 of those 2 other women and on chap 7 choice matters to get sexscene were posted on this page.

choices with daughter/step-daughter don't seem to matter yet.

nuwat

May 28, 2018
So with Chapter 8, when attempting to load a backup file it restarts the game, but it doesn't load the save. I have to input the backup file again, rinse and repeat, unable to actually get in the game. Am I doing something wrong? Using Chrome.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
So with Chapter 8, when attempting to load a backup file it restarts the game, but it doesn't load the save. I have to input the backup file again, rinse and repeat, unable to actually get in the game. Am I doing something wrong? Using Chrome.
Is it giving you the message saying that you haven't played the previous chapter? When you load the data file from the previous one, the game is meant to restart; then you have to start a "new game", although it's just the continuation from the data you just uploaded. You can also verify that the data is indeed the continuation of your own playthrough with the recap, which will be different depending on what events you've seen or have not seen. "Saving" is actually not necessary to play this game, you only need the data from the end of each chapter.

I'm not sure I understood your problem correctly, if not, feel free to give more details.

nuwat

May 28, 2018
I'll try to elaborate further :p The game, upon restart after loading the save, constantly is asking for my save as if I just loaded the webpage the first time. So after I loaded it the first time, it prompts me that the game will restart, and once I get back to that screen where it should say "Play" or "New Game" or w/e, it just asks me for my save file again. For some reason when I load the save file, it fails to recognize that I loaded it when it restarts the webpage.

Edit: I realize there is a detection system, is there a specific folder I can place them for automatic detection? As that could probably fix the problem. Otherwise, a solution to my first question would be optimal :p

Doug

May 1, 2017
I download the game but when I look for CG there are only a few pics. Anyone know how to get all CG from each chapter?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes