3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

_No.1_

Jun 9, 2017
How do i fix this i have try everything?!?!?! plz give a backup on the begining on CH 6 PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
of Mouse Event for Left Released
for object oNoChapterData:

Protocol missing from URL. Should start with http, https, mailto etc or reference a saved or included file.
at gml_Object_oNoChapterData_Mouse_7
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oNoChapterData_Mouse_7 (line -1)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i hope in Chapter 8 we get more shower scenes with Amanda aka long childhood friend not the evil impure thought of Amanda as our D.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
this guy is rly starting to piss me off with the patronship coersion, since he wont call it forced, its like with anna in play with us 2 1 or 2 of her choices like prefering to give a bj instead of b a maid and clean his let alone the whole not that i mean to spoil it for it any1 srry, could simply leave out a few golden edition scenes, instead in second chapter he surprises u with a single scene with the daughters voice and then shoves BECOME A PATRON in ur face afterward, no more voices after that, at least some ppl with a very similar game and engine and story fixed their major mistake took them a few months but they worked on it and didnt say screw u all from day 1 just for an added fuk u and become my patron being the corporate shit head type like so few other indie adult and non adult devs these days thankfully, wish theyd grow a pair of eyes and see which was more profitable, every1 likes ur game and style of running it and advertising it and gives u there money and not only that but goes for higher tier cuz they like u and like the bonuses and spreads word or the corporate give me money more more MORE. :mad: :FeelsBadMan:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i hope in Chapter 8 we get more shower scenes with Amanda aka long childhood friend not the evil impure thought of Amanda as our D.
hey its another patreon enthusiast, every1 likes what they like dont go shitting on some1 cuz u dont.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
How do i fix this i have try everything?!?!?! plz give a backup on the begining on CH 6 PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
of Mouse Event for Left Released
for object oNoChapterData:

Protocol missing from URL. Should start with http, https, mailto etc or reference a saved or included file.
at gml_Object_oNoChapterData_Mouse_7
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_oNoChapterData_Mouse_7 (line -1)
I fixed that error in the latest build you can find in . However, you still need to play the previous chapters to be able to run Ch6. You can bypass that by using I created for you, though. Be aware it has my data and choices. Unzip it in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VNE2 and you're ready to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
whoa buddy you might want to calm down there. next time i’ll write sarcasm in my post.
or :p not hard and u did see my post b4 it, seriously pissed off at this corporate dev, kind of has become a major pet peeve for me for gold digger ppl selling their stuff as freemium as poosible:noexpression:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I muted the voices in all of the chapters. Couldn't stand the voicing. :) Much prefer to just read the dialog. To each their own.

Reactions: RustyV

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
2) Our "crap engine" is definitely better than Ren'Py in every regard. Anyone that's ever worked with it and our manual can attest to this.
I have to disagree with you on this. Some things where Ren'py is better:
  • Mac support
  • easy access to tons of saves/save anytime
  • rollback
Not saying that your engine isn't good, but it doesn't do everything I want.

Is not the same as Tyranobuilder or Ren'Py that are specifically visual novel engines with their paradigms and limitations, not general programming products.
Ren'py is built on top of Python, and gives you all the power of Python. To say it's not a general programming product is...incomplete.

Hey, GMS supports MacOS...have you thought about putting out a Mac version? Or is too much of your 41k LoC Windows specific c#?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
this guy is rly starting to piss me off with the patronship coersion, since he wont call it forced, its like with anna in play with us 2 1 or 2 of her choices like prefering to give a bj instead of b a maid and clean his let alone the whole not that i mean to spoil it for it any1 srry, could simply leave out a few golden edition scenes, instead in second chapter he surprises u with a single scene with the daughters voice and then shoves BECOME A PATRON in ur face afterward, no more voices after that, at least some ppl with a very similar game and engine and story fixed their major mistake took them a few months but they worked on it and didnt say screw u all from day 1 just for an added fuk u and become my patron being the corporate shit head type like so few other indie adult and non adult devs these days thankfully, wish theyd grow a pair of eyes and see which was more profitable, every1 likes ur game and style of running it and advertising it and gives u there money and not only that but goes for higher tier cuz they like u and like the bonuses and spreads word or the corporate give me money more more MORE. :mad: :FeelsBadMan:
wow man - seriously. I am not a native speaker but will you please use some punctuation next time?

_No.1_

Jun 9, 2017
I fixed that error in the latest build you can find in . However, you still need to play the previous chapters to be able to run Ch6. You can bypass that by using I created for you, though. Be aware it has my data and choices. Unzip it in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VNE2 and you're ready to go.
THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <3

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Giantpenguindude
There is no point playing the cracked version any more. There was when it wasn't released for free yet. Just use the free version.

But, just for your curiosity - the cracked version is the online version of the game, running on a local temporary web server. There is a miniweb.exe server application included with it for Windows that will start to serve the game and open it in your default web browser when you run start.bat batch script. Mac and Linux users can run a python-based web server to serve the game.

Next time search the thread, you'll find multiple answers (tick "search this thread only" in the forum search box).

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes