Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Would it really be in Elena's character to blackmail her best friend and her father? She's a devious little minx, sure, but that's just outright evil all things considered.
haha, I suppose you're right, but I think I imagined it slightly more innocently. Not as in force it or expose them, but more like express her interest and slowly breaking down D. I mean, in one playthrough she fondles D and they masterbate togethor. So, I guess I thought it as more of a bargaining/convincing tool than blackmail. I fully agree that she would support them regardless of her feelings for MC though. She has been nothing but dedicated to D and her happiness thus far (if we exclude some of the guilt she feels for sleeping with MC).

Reactions: Anonny and JJsworld

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
haha, I suppose you're right, but I think I imagined it slightly more innocently. Not as in force it or expose them, but more like express her interest and slowly breaking down D. I mean, in one playthrough she fondles D and they masterbate togethor. So, I guess I thought it as more of a bargaining/convincing tool than blackmail. I fully agree that she would support them regardless of her feelings for MC though. She has been nothing but dedicated to D and her happiness thus far (if we exclude some of the guilt she feels for sleeping with MC).
I can definitely see it happening in two ways.
If the player is doing a D only route, Elena will probably be a supporting figure for the two and will be mentally and emotionally helping D in continuing onward with the incestuous relationship.
If the player is going for a harem or otherwise a route with Elena involved as a romantic interest, she'll be working on getting D to share her father with her; threesomes ensue.
Either way my long term prediction as to what happens with Elena is that she ultimately becomes the greatest asset in helping D and F leave Donutistan.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Anonny I couldn't agree more. That's exactly how I see it going. I have saves for both those scenarios (D alone, and D plus Elena). The story is so good, I'll have to play them both out.

Reactions: JJsworld

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
If the player is going for a harem or otherwise a route with Elena involved as a romantic interest, she'll be working on getting D to share her father with her; threesomes ensue.
Either way my long term prediction as to what happens with Elena is that she ultimately becomes the greatest asset in helping D and F leave Donutistan.
With the sped up narrative it would be easier to have Elena coerce MC into a MFF relationship - though would love to see her corrupt D into sharing her father.

Looking forward to the update

Mar 7, 2018
I must say playing Melody now, even tho I love DMD and I think Melody is also a good game even tho I don't like it that much, the one thing I hated with DMD was that there is so much masturbation(female and male) and I just hate watching that, its super boring to me, i guess others like it.

If its one thing i wish was different in DMD is less masturbation scenes, Chapter 1 especially is extremely much of that content.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We have seen in past updates that D always seems to need to rationalize her sexual acts, then afterward she has little qualms about performing the act regularly. Initially with her father D thinks what they're doing is OK as long as they do not have intercourse. Then she re-rationalized taking things further with F by convincing herself she is NOW an adult girlfriend in an adult relationship and has to be more physical, i.e. surprising F with a blow job and then later swallowing.

I think Elena may not just outright coerce either D or her father that is something the mother or Vicky would do. Elena could use her secret knowledge to manipulate events.
Elena could use her discovery to subtlety say and do things that makes D convince herself she has to go further sexually with Elena not because she also likes having sex with girls but because she is doing it to keep her (no longer) secret relationship with her father secret.

If this makes any sense.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
We have seen in past updates that D always seems to need to rationalize her sexual acts, then afterward she has little qualms about performing the act regularly. Initially with her father D thinks what they're doing is OK as long as they do not have intercourse. Then she re-rationalized taking things further with F by convincing herself she is NOW an adult girlfriend in an adult relationship and has to be more physical, i.e. surprising F by a blow job and then later swallowing.

I think Elena may not just outright coerce either D or her father that is something the mother or Vicky would do. Elena could use her secret knowledge to manipulate events.
Elena could use her discovery to subtlety say and do things that makes D convince herself she has to go further sexually with Elena not because she also likes having sex with girls but because she is doing it to keep her (no longer) secret relationship with her father secret.

If this makes any sense.
Yeah, exactly. That is more or less along the lines of what I meant when I said Elena would "express her interest and [then] slowly break down D". I didn't quite imagine it as D doing it because she felt it would help her keep her relationship with F a secret. I guess that is a good point when you consider her need to rationalize. I more imagined it as Elena using the information to sort of manipulate D into having D think it is her own idea, possibly by rationalizing it for D. Essentially, it is the same thing as what you're saying but without the "she is doing it to keep her secret relationship with her father secret", but more she is doing it because she is slowly convinced they are all meant to be together. Maybe even by Elena confessing her love for F to D at a later "right" moment, when D is already warming up to the idea.

I mean either way, D still has to get there slowly and by rationalizing it bit by bit. Otherwise, it would feel forced and out of character. So I couldn't agree more.

Edit: Also, the spa/massage game already felt like D was getting warmer to the idea of all 3 of them being togethor. A slight manipulation of Elena already in progress lol. Elena is even supposed to live with them if all pans out well.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True. I forgot all about the spa scene. Looks like the D and Elena and F living together can be a very real possibility.
Even with a D only route I can see Elena living with D and F. Maybe her and D having a romance on the side. lol

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@RustyV lol I kind of doubt they two girls would have a side-thing, but who knows... D has grown in her sexuality a lot over the course of the game. I just find it hard to believe she would do it without Fs approval. She seems super dedicated and loyal to the MC.

And yeah, definitely think they will all live togethor at some point, regardless of the route. Elena wants out of that country/home, and she seems to get what she wants in one capacity or another.

Reactions: JJsworld and RustyV

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
Last update was in May.. is the game dead? Just finished all there was in chapter two, this quickly became my favorite game and i'll be real bummed if it will never be updated again.

megacct

May 15, 2017
As has been stated a million times before, this game is now being updated once every three months – the last update was in May, the next should be in August.

Reactions: Sycho and RustyV

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Is it just me or the torrent link is only for chapter 2?
Both chapters are divided into two different games. You download them seperately.

I don't use the torrents, but unless the links are incorrect, they should both be on the first post.

Reactions: Sycho

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Last update was in May.. is the game dead? Just finished all there was in chapter two, this quickly became my favorite game and i'll be real bummed if it will never be updated again.
Look for it to drop late August...

Reactions: Sycho
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes