Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ahaaaa... Gotcha.
What I did was jot down the first 7 things (after where her name is asked) from Chapter 1 in Notepad and remember as best I could the answers to the rest of the questions. So what you could do is when you get to the airport in chapter 1, click or tap on D's pic in the corruption flower (after you've got her LP and FP notated) to view the hidden points. Then type the information with the rest of your text into your document..

I know it's a huge PITA, but that's how I was able to play chapter 2. Make sure you save at some point once you begin chapter 2 so you won't have to go through all of that again. Also, make sure you delete your saves from chapter 1 (that you copied over into chapter 2) so you don't get them mixed up with your new save. :)

Mar 7, 2018
I loved that game so much, this is the best novel game from all other. The daughter is so damn beautifull, cute & shy, you must love her, sadly she is not real. :heartcoveredeyes:
Yea I also think its the best novel game ;) and sadly shes not real but someone posted long back in the thread(can't find it now) a picture with a real woman that looked very similar so maybe she does exist out there? :relievedface:

Reactions: Eunoian

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo..when can we get an update? i played through ch. 2 up till the little trip with daughter and elena where elena finds out.. and something fishy is going on with the mom... i wanna know how this continues... rly love this game..

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
elena being the supportive best friend will likely help keep their secret and/or will propose mff route for her own interest as well. they say update is sometime in august. i look forward to it.

Reactions: fried and JJsworld

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
soo..when can we get an update? i played through ch. 2 up till the little trip with daughter and elena where elena finds out.. and something fishy is going on with the mom... i wanna know how this continues... rly love this game..
Release date will be announed at the end of the month. Likely the release itself will be about a month later.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
check out his site (linked elsewhere in this post (like page 1)) and you'll find out it's in the works for August (or a few of the last messages here have said the next update is in August.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I hate to wish my summer away, at the same time like most of the fans I'm really curious to see how the Elena catching F and D in bed shakes out.
While I do agree this can lead to a MFF route (eventually) with the pacing of DMD I really don't expect this to happen in the next update, but hey maybe we'll all get a big surprise i.e. D and Elena starting less of a friend and more of a lesbian relationship, or D getting popped, or finding out Vicky is banging Frank and is pregnant.

Reactions: JJsworld

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mr.Dots has quite a few directions DMD can take, just wish it was still monthly.

OH!, maybe in the next update we'll find out Melody is really D's half-sister! That would explain their similar facial expressions, height, and bodacious bouncy boobies.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
While I do agree this can lead to a MFF route (eventually) with the pacing of DMD I really don't expect this to happen in the next update,
I also don't think it will lead to MFF in the next chapter. Given what we've seen before, I would guess Elena keeps this to herself at first and then decides how she wants to use this information. Given the shower scene in the same chapter, it could at least make her more bold in going after D when they're alone, asking a lot of questions and all the stuff Elena likes to do with her girlfriends that we've seen so far.

I can't see Elena doing more than admitting to D and F what she saw and honestly saying that she would be even more deeply invested in helping them get away from D's mother. And sure, that could also lead to a three-way bond that eventually means they go MFF, and we all know Elena would fantasize about that, but I bet that won't be her direct goal at first. Elena just hasn't shown a dark side yet to her friends; she can be manipulative but I don't think she's been unfair when doing that.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I think she is gonna use it to her advantage... Still think Elena is gonna start with D, like she did with Jennifer. Maybe even take it as far as the MFF route, as long as she can manipulate D...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In Chapter 1 Elena did ponder over if and how to get in a three-way with herself, Jennifer and D. Maybe this will be her initial game plan. I personally would like to see a three-way with the three girls, plus that could really accelerate D's corruption. Then on to D seducing Georgina.
However if it is the route with Elena having sex with the MC I think she could at least feel hurt and used. Then pissed at being hurt and used.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
In Chapter 1 Elena did ponder over if and how to get in a three-way with herself, Jennifer and D. Maybe this will be her initial game plan. I personally would like to see a three-way with the three girls, plus that could really accelerate D's corruption. Then on to D seducing Georgina.
However if it is the route with Elena having sex with the MC I think she could at least feel hurt and used. Then pissed at being hurt and used.
I kind of agree.

But I prefer the MC being involved. She does mention interest in not only both of them at once, but each of them individually quite often. I kind of hope it is her deep intention to have them both all long, especially because she always mentions to D how hot the MC is, and then teases her for "liking" him, long before she knew for sure. Plus, her dynamic with girls (and D in particular) seems very open and intrigued by the idea. If she is hurt by it, I hope she gets over it quickly and sees the silver-lining. A MFF with those two has basically been my main goal all the way through, with just D being a close second-best outcome.

Reactions: RustyV and JJsworld

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
While I hate to wish my summer away, at the same time like most of the fans I'm really curious to see how the Elena catching F and D in bed shakes out.
While I do agree this can lead to a MFF route (eventually) with the pacing of DMD I really don't expect this to happen in the next update, but hey maybe we'll all get a big surprise i.e. D and Elena starting less of a friend and more of a lesbian relationship, or D getting popped, or finding out Vicky is banging Frank and is pregnant.
Notice that Elena didn't wake up either Dad or Daughter. She *could* just go back to bed and keep her mouth shut, opting instead to use it however she sees fit at a later time.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Notice that Elena didn't wake up either Dad or Daughter. She *could* just go back to bed and keep her mouth shut, opting instead to use it however she sees fit at a later time.
I'm down with her blackmailing the MC and D into a relationship, but then everyone being happy with it in the end, after some initial issues/adjustments.

Reactions: JJsworld

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm down with her blackmailing the MC and D into a relationship, but then everyone being happy with it in the end, after some initial issues/adjustments.
Would it really be in Elena's character to blackmail her best friend and her father? She's a devious little minx, sure, but that's just outright evil all things considered.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes