FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I tried it before but it wouldn't work. I started up the game later on and they both worked again. I'm not sure why.
Do you live in a weird country? Weird as in "is the h on a different position on the localized keyboard layout compared to US International (it's between g and j on the middle row there)"? If that's the case you may have inadvertently switched keyboard layouts - If I remember correctly the keyboard shortcut for that is left <ctrl> + left <shift>, if not try the right ones.
Doesn't explain the mouse middleclick not working.

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
Do you live in a weird country? Weird as in "is the h on a different position on the localized keyboard layout compared to US International (it's between g and j on the middle row there)"? If that's the case you may have inadvertently switched keyboard layouts - If I remember correctly the keyboard shortcut for that is left <ctrl> + left <shift>, if not try the right ones.
Doesn't explain the mouse middleclick not working.
I live in the states so nothing weird regarding my layout. One day it worked and then another day it didn't.

I noticed when middle mouse and H didn't work , if I scrolled up to see previous dialogue H would then work. But it i went to the current diaglogue it wouldn't. After my last post H worked whenever I wanted. Oh well, it works I guess haha.

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
I downloaded the mac version from fap nation

Shouldn't I just be able to open and play after I've extracted it? It doesn't work.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
in the main site of dating my daughter in the fetish part you can see bestiality tagged there where is it or will it appear in the future versions???

Reactions: goditseb

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hi. Sorry for asking, i would like to play this game but i'm not sure where to start, should I download chapter 1 and then chapter 2 ? or straight to chapter 2 ? how about the saves? is there a link between the 2? in choice option ? Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi. Sorry for asking, i would like to play this game but i'm not sure where to start, should I download chapter 1 and then chapter 2 ? or straight to chapter 2 ? how about the saves? is there a link between the 2? in choice option ? Thanks
You'll need to download both chapters and start with chapter 1 first. Everything you do in chapter 1 affects how things turn out in chapter 2.

May 14, 2017
on it says V0.18 = May 26th, why is it just being released on this site now, is their any info to when the next one will be

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes