Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
There are different methods to continue a game path in Chapter 2. Since Chapter 2 is a direct continuation of Chapter 1, it very much matters what you do in Chapter 1. It all depends on how much of a techie you are and how many paths you plan playing.
So if you could give more details of your game play, you can be fixed up with Chapter 2.
Welcome to our thread, btw!
Thanks.
I'm more wondering before I start if I have to to anything special for it to select a specific route that I have chosen in chapter 1.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks.
I'm more wondering before I start if I have to to anything special for it to select a specific route that I have chosen in chapter 1.
If you've finished chapter 1 all the way then that should be saved and you can automatically continue from that once you start chapter 2.

That's how it's supposed to work at least. I had some problems with that, and if you do you will be given the option to manually make all the neccessary choices when you start chapter 2. You will be asked questions like, did you have a romantic relationship with Elena? With Georgina? How many boob/ass points did you gather? etc. Either way it's quite easy to continue playing in chapter 2.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
nope he's not, he will release a update today 26th.
furthermore he has a personal website (type mrdots in google, don't choose the patreon)

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Everyone! already have your guns ready!? ;) cos this is going to be a blast! :OhMyGoodness: the new update is almost out! :eazyHype:
Today and its only 1 day left for a new version of the adventure of D and Elena. This time they go to the country side, will we see cows and farms or maybe beautiful nature? Or old castles? Will there be outdoor fun(we hope :extremelyhappy:)? No one sneaking in the trees(especially that creep Lucas..) we hope ;) (except for maybe us, but having fun in trees seems a bit risky...)
Yea! ... Well, it would be more enjoyable if some1 is sneaking in the trees (well, yea, except that creep Lucas. lol) and who cares if it's risky... It's more fun... hehe ;)
And for me will be the last work day before the vacation.
Also I think DmD will be out for me on Sunday not Saturday because of the time zone.

What you expect to happen.From the previews we can be sure some D/F fun on the train and also D+Elena in the bathroom.But do you believe that there will some F+Elena alone time?Or even D+F+Elena?
Nice! hope you enjoy your vacation bro.:) Yea. Well, D+Elena in bathroom will be more fun to see. However, I mostly hope for more F+Elena (mostly public fun) or a threesome would be wonderful with D. Still looking forward to it for whatever. The story is good. :eazyHype: !

Mar 7, 2018
And for me will be the last work day before the vacation.
Also I think DmD will be out for me on Sunday not Saturday because of the time zone.

What you expect to happen.From the previews we can be sure some D/F fun on the train and also D+Elena in the bathroom.But do you believe that there will some F+Elena alone time?Or even D+F+Elena?
Idk, i hope for D+F+Elena, but i think its to early and D is not used to that yet :( but that would be an awesome scene when it comes! :)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Brilliant observations and analysis.
Am an aspiring writer of romance/erotica and I assume you are a writer as well?
Kind of, sort of. In real life I’m an attorney. In my part time i provide scene/character ideas, plotting, and some rewrites on DMD/Melody. I’m better at writing analysis than I currently am at writing in this genre.

The analysis on sex scenes I did to remind and cajole the DMD team to start turning up the emotional edge of the sex scenes in DMD. As D/F get closer to sex - and as Elena and other characters learn of their relationship - imo there can be some delicious scenes impregnated with all sorts of character tension and heightened emotions.

Mar 7, 2018
Everyone! already have your guns ready!? ;) cos this is going to be a blast! :OhMyGoodness: the new chapter is almost out! :eazyHype:

Yea! ... Well, it would be more enjoyable if some1 is sneaking in the trees (well, yea, except that creep Lucas. lol) and who cares if it's risky... It's more fun... hehe ;)
I'm ready, release the game Mrdots!!! :heartcoveredeyes:And your new avatar is awesome wow! :heartcoveredeyes:

Your right ;) I'm really a bit worried of that Lucas guy, even if he's behind bars now, I have a feeling he will slip out or something; talking of guns i think F and D needs one :D

Reactions: rmma621
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes