rb1

Feb 20, 2018
Today and its only 1 day left for a new version of the adventure of D and Elena. This time they go to the country side, will we see cows and farms or maybe beautiful nature? Or old castles? Will there be outdoor fun(we hope :extremelyhappy:)? No one sneaking in the trees(especially that creep Lucas..) we hope ;) (except for maybe us, but having fun in trees seems a bit risky...)
Mr dots is from NZ right ? If yes then game should be out in about 30 hrs.

Mar 7, 2018
Mr dots is from NZ right ? If yes then game should be out in about 30 hrs.
I'm not sure but his postal address is there so someone in the team / company is at least(probably) from there ;) All his post seem to have very good english(to me at least) so it would make sense he's from some native English-speaking place... :D but its just fun to speculate.... ;)

Reactions: rmma621 and rb1

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
I'm not sure but his postal address is there so someone in the team / company is at least(probably) from there ;) All his post seem to have very good english(to me at least) so it would make sense he's from some native English-speaking place... :D but its just fun to speculate.... ;)
Hahaha. The excitement is real xD That’s what i love about DMD, the story line is soo good & they have not rushed with the sex scenes with D as well. Building it all up. Can’t wait for the countdown to begin!

Mar 7, 2018
Hahaha. The excitement is real XD That’s what i love about DMD, the story line is soo good & they have not rushed with the sex scenes with D as well. Building it all up. Can’t wait for the countdown to begin!
Me neither! :biggrin: After so long we fans are in very much need for some more DMD, I agree with you fully and that i think its great by Mrdots for not being rushed to do things but follow the plan and story set out with the daughter, because otherwise i think it would be weird :) so I agree with you!

Reactions: rmma621 and rb1

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
tomorrow will be exciting day,F1 qualifications in monaco,champions league final and best for last,new DMD update,can't wait!
DmD oh yeah. I hope there will be no short term delay. And that it will rain in Monaco during the race. Otherwise it would be a boring procession.

Reactions: wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
DmD oh yeah. I hope there will be no short term delay. And that it will rain in Monaco during the race. Otherwise it would be a boring procession.
so carnage can be expected,there's couple of drivers with questionable abilities even on normal race tracks,monaco won't forgive them even smallest mistake
and i don't expect any delays,updates were always on time so far,if we don't count in patreon ban of course

atlanticjim

Feb 14, 2018
Writing a Sex Scene - What Makes Some so Memorable

This is a musing on an observation I had which is this:

Taking five major “mainstream” sexual cinemas I’ve seen over the years, and what sexual scene do I remember from those movies and why:

“Last Tango in Paris” - (1972) The movie as I recall has meany scenes more sensually done than the butter scene, and yet that is the scene I remember from this film. As I recall, it was shocking, violent, and irrevocably altered the relationship between the two characters.

“9 1/2 Weeks” - (1986) Here there are two scenes, both character altering. The first is the sex scene in the rain after the female lead stabs the man in the butt when he and his cohort tries to beat them up; the female lead has taken an aggressive acceptance of the sadistic aspect of their relationship and the sex is an emotional acceptance of that. The second is when the male lead blindfolds the female lead and introduces a female prostitute into the mix; while no actual sex happens, it is a sexual scene more about the male lead pushing boundaries which ultimately shatters the relationship.

“50 Shades of Grey” - (2015) The last scene, again sexual though not sex, where the female lead asks how far Grey would take things, and then the 6 lashes, is, like the two scenes above, an instance where the event itself is more about the characters, and the female lead taking back her power and walking away.

Each of the above memorable scenes to me is more about the character dynamics than the sexual or sexuality. They transcend the sexual scene for what they say about the characters - and that is why they are so memorable.

Then take two HBO shows and, for me, the most memorable scenes:

Game of Thrones - Season 1 - Episode 1 (2011) - Lannister having sex in the tower after Stark is pushed to the ground. Was it the shock of the incest, or the shock of the callousness of having sex immediately after the attempted murder. I suggest it was the latter that made this scene so memorable.

Game of Thrones - Season 7 - Episode 7 (2017) - Daenerys and Jon Snow having sex on the ship while Tyrion sees the rendezvous and we are left pondering what he is thinking. In one sense this scene is memorable because it solidifies the alliance of the two leaders - but more importantly, Tyrion punctuates the moment with much more meaning, giving this event much more importance.

Westworld - Season 1 - Episode DK - Maeve having sex with Hector up in her room after the “safe stealing” repeated incident where Maeve is self aware but Hector is not (yet). Again, a memorable scene not because of the sex, but because of the character changed difference between Maeve and Hector show in juxtaposition as well as the conscious decision by Maeve to do this act know even though the management will surely come and shut both their systems down.

————————————

Now before you think I have something for the above scenes since most are violent - that is not it. However, the heightened and sometimes violent emotions - and the sharp changes in relationship between characters - that is what strike me as making these scenes memorable.

Let’s take a romantic story with no physical violence but with emotional spikes throughout the story to see how this can create memorable sex scenes.

1. The first sexual scene between the two lovers would be memorable because that’s where the let loose their defenses and make themselves vulnerable toward each other. It could be that one is shy and shaking, and the other makes their advances. It could be that both rush together in a explosion of pent up sexual need. It would be the emotions and the change in character relationship that makes this scene memorable.
  2. (Sex scenes as their relationship progresses - while fun and titillating - lacks that emotional explosion and change n character circumstances).
  3. Sex scene while a rival or parent either catches them or almost catches them. Again, a sex scene with an added element and the added external focus causes a “what will happen” tension to the scene, making it memorable.
  4. Sex scene in anger where one is either making s point, using sex as a weapon, or as a tool to push the other away. Again memorable.
  5. Reconciliation after a huge fight or split sex scene - or reunited after feeling the other was lost forever. Again memorable.

———————————

Finally, take the sex scenes in Dating My Daughter to this date. I would argue that the best scene has actually been the MC/Jennifer scene. Why? As a stand alone scene, it had the awkward initial sex element, the change in relationship element, and the offering of one’s self element all in one scene.

While Daughter has numerous other scenes with there reoccurring elements, the Jennifer scene has them all in one stand alone scene.

Take the other secondary female characters (Elena, Georgina, etc) and I would argue we are waiting for their emotionally memorable sex scenes. For example, the moment Elena shows her emotional vulnerability to MC will be the moment she gets her transformative sex scene.

—————————————

End of musing
Brilliant observations and analysis.
Am an aspiring writer of romance/erotica and I assume you are a writer as well?

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
It occurred to me that some people may not know that Mr Dots has a non-patreon donation page set up and some people don't scroll back through pages so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post a link every few days just to let people who don't know or people who are just finding the game how they can help the game. Here you go.
Please donate

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
It occurred to me that some people may not know that Mr Dots has a non-patreon donation page set up and some people don't scroll back through pages so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post a link every few days just to let people who don't know or people who are just finding the game how they can help the game. Here you go.
Please donate

Someone should change the link of the first page of this topic. Add buymecoffee to the link of the beginning of this topic.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
tomorrow will be exciting day,F1 qualifications in monaco,champions league final and best for last,new DMD update,can't wait!
And for me will be the last work day before the vacation.
Also I think DmD will be out for me on Sunday not Saturday because of the time zone.
Me neither! :biggrin: After so long we fans are in very much need for some more DMD, I agree with you fully and that i think its great by Mrdots for not being rushed to do things but follow the plan and story set out with the daughter, because otherwise i think it would be weird :) so I agree with you!
What you expect to happen.From the previews we can be sure some D/F fun on the train and also D+Elena in the bathroom.But do you believe that there will some F+Elena alone time?Or even D+F+Elena?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
And for me will be the last work day before the vacation.
Also I think DmD will be out for me on Sunday not Saturday because of the time zone.

What you expect to happen.From the previews we can be sure some D/F fun on the train and also D+Elena in the bathroom.But do you believe that there will some F+Elena alone time?Or even D+F+Elena?
nice way to start vacation :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just hope Mr.Dots manic-like work schedule doesn't lead to him burning out.
After all all work and no play...
1713551190f054794203f57ae51f1db8--scary-movies-horror-movies.jpg

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
I know that I'm behind the times for asking this when questions were asked months ago, but I only found the game a week ago.
How does the second chapter deal with multiple routes being transferred from the first chapter or does it not really make a difference what you do in the first chapter?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes