WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
The Mac version from NOPY is corrupt. MacOS can't extract it, and 7zip in Windows reports a data error in day_A00_1.rpa. I downloaded again from NOFILE and got a byte-for-byte identical zip file which is therefore also corrupt.

I shall therefore download the windows version and substitute that file.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
The Mac version from NOPY is corrupt. MacOS can't extract it, and 7zip in Windows reports a data error in day_A00_1.rpa. I downloaded again from NOFILE and got a byte-for-byte identical zip file which is therefore also corrupt.

I shall therefore download the windows version and substitute that file.
yeah i believe that's what others have done

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
i did my best, i don't have anything to do with this game i just did it for you guys and from all the testing i did at least on my end i didn't get a single error so i'm sad other people aren't having as much luck.
Yeah I'm all patched out myself - time for a couple of anti depressants and a lie down........... happy (.) (.)...

Reactions: RazorX

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Yeah I'm all patched out myself - time for a couple of anti depressants and a lie down........... happy (.) (.)...
lol i feel you, not only did i work on all this i also did a mod for it per request from someone which i created a thread for.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
D keeps calling F "friend" (despite what is in the settings) and I am just pissing myself laughing

"Woah, friend! You completly soaked my chest!" etc

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
you dont need any of the patches when using there built-in
I downloaded that, unblocked it, extracted in an empty folder, deleted the old save games from %appdata%. After that I create a new character and start the game. However, the second I press the right mouse button the game errors out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What went wrong?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I rebooted from version 15, where the are manually chosen options of version 14 ch 1
yeah you have to start chapter 2 again but since you already did it once you can just skip through all the text and it takes minutes to catch up again

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
now talking about the update ... again only massages and handjobs with Daughter, this is already getting annoying !!!

Going slowly okay not to lose the grace, already should have rolled in this version at least a blowjob !!!

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I downloaded that, unblocked it, extracted in an empty folder, deleted the old save games from %appdata%. After that I create a new character and start the game. However, the second I press the right mouse button the game errors out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What went wrong?
delete the saves folder in your chapter 1 game\ and chapter 2 game\ folders as well as deleting:
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-2469236204

now extract this save to C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204 making sure the .saves are in DMD-1469236204 then launch chapter 2 and click continue from ch.1 and choose a route

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
yeah you have to start chapter 2 again but since you already did it once you can just skip through all the text and it takes minutes to catch up again
You're not understanding the problem!

I said I've restarted the game!

And I wanted to take advantage of the new saves to make different choices like Elena's massage or things I did not choose the first time!

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes