Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
The lawyer I quoted, @Jeff Steel, thinks that to remove too many player options would be a non-viable business decision by Patreon. I am unclear as to all the ins-and-outs legally. But to take the time and effort to try to improve the "Lewd Patcher" idea [Jeff thinks this is too transparent] is an impressive feat by the DMD dev-team.
I have seen developers not take this route because they had the urgent impression this would not suffice, at least with Patreons huge variance of enforcements.
Also as we have seen with quite a few "regular" games being modded with a lot more than we are talking here, I do think the Lewd Patcher idea is by far the best option, as it would have the Patreon version of a game "clean" without any reason to complain. Then people can chose if they even want that content in game and patch it, with a patch (ideally) provided by the creator himself.

This is also backed by this message from a Patreon Guideline person:

I can see a creator having a "dual" presence online: a website that hosts content that's considered violative to Patreon's guidelines, and a Patreon account where they fund content of a different theme -- but there is no link or relation between the two. As long as there's no "Check out my Patreon page here" on the hosting website, then it wouldn't be a violation.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
with Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #3.7z you dont need to apply any of my patches i already added them to it
I downloaded the original game (without patches) then downloaded the 4 patches and applied them and it worked well

Reactions: RazorX

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Chapter 2 is looking like a winner. The squash game was fun and loved the Spa scenes. No walk-through yet and I have not sure what the best path is, but I finished the game with 105 Fp, 112 Lp. I'm guessing the next twist in the plot will be discovering Mom and Hubby's late nights at the office are actually swinging and kinking out at a sex club or something _ Cant wait for the Pictures Dad takes with the camera D bought him :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
use this:

and follow this:

or this:

see if that helps
Thanks for this _ the linked to the final patched game is much appreciated.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Chapter 2 is looking like a winner. The squash game was fun and loved the Spa scenes. No walk-through yet and I have not sure what the best path is, but I finished the game with 105 Fp, 112 Lp. I'm guessing the next twist in the plot will be discovering Mom and Hubby's late nights at the office are actually swinging and kinking out at a sex club or something _ Cant wait for the Pictures Dad takes with the camera D bought him :)
Here is the walk-through

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
When I am with Elena (Day 16) I get this error message (so I cant see the sex scene with Elena)

Full traceback:
File "game/day16_00.rpy", line 4881, in script
File "D:\Downloads\DMD.CH2-0.16-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\DMD.CH2-0.16-win\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\Downloads\DMD.CH2-0.16-win\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day16_00.rpy, line 4881)

Can somebody tell me why I get this?
Strange I get the error message with Elena mode

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Very bad update.
Saves does not load, error. So, ok.
Saves from version 14 is gone, I'm bad. So, ok.
Answered questions and began to play again.
It's 16 days, I'm grabbing Elena by the ass .. error !!!
Arrrrrr.
Same problem here

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
no it does not work. not even with the advice of RazorX. there is not even the AppData folder on User.
P.S. I deleted chapter 1, after I played chapter 0.15

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
no it does not work. not even with the advice of RazorX. there is not even the AppData folder on User.
P.S. I deleted chapter 1, after I played chapter 0.15
i don't know what to say i had no issues what so ever, short of deleting everything and starting again i don't know what else to suggest.
i never ran into any of these issues, my versions are using the new save system mod so not sure if that has something to do with it

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
i still get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\loadsave.py", line 594, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 1674, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\Samsung\Downloads\Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #2\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 1517, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.16
Strange I get the same error

Reactions: Jorge1234

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Give it another playthrough, bro...

MC has been offered an executive position at the photo studio. This should enable him to get a work-visa and remain near D.
Rachel shows signs of regretting having allowed Brad to treat her daughter--but not Brad's--as a chattel to be used as part of a business deal. Rachel may have to choose between Brad and D with the outcome unclear. Rachel will not be the evil witch we all took her for at first acquaintance. Not nice, sure...
spoiler warning!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes