RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
That's exactly what I'm using for a custom save creation in .16, I'm just trying to figure out what commands to use in .15 to figure out which choices I made
sorry I can't really help you with that, it's not something I've looked into.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
An advisor of the dev-team, @Jeff Steel, is a RL lawyer. His opinion is having players voluntarily modding the relationships is the best long-term solution (plausible deniability) to comply with Patreon censorship.
All players can wish and hope effective tweaks can be found to improve the present situation.
Please don't give in. We can all jump off the last bridge when we come to it. We haven't reached it yet...

Darn this thread moves fast, feels like im necroing threads, even though its from today. Anyway, heres the message a creator got when it all started going down in october.

From patreon page:
"Here is the excerpt from the message sent to me from their staff regarding the new guidelines:

"To clarify, if there is an optional feature in which a character could engage in incestual or non-consensual activities, then the player would still have a chance to view and interact with content that is considered to be a violation of the guidelines.

If this feature were to be removed from your game so that there is no mention/depiction of incestual or non-consensual activities, then it would fall within our guidelines. This extends to all content on your creator page, direct links that lead to this type of content, and other platforms showcasing work funded through your Patreon. "

Now im interested how this works out, because I can definitely read this out as "you can not include any option to have characters related", but im hopeful it is easier to go around that, still hoping creators dont rely on simple name changers though.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
If i started chapter one from the beginning will it fix this save problem in ch2 ?

P.S : (I don't think so but i want to be sure)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx for sharing! :)

crap, started v16 and the save didnt work (from v15) and i couldn't start from a v14 end save either.
at least i could input my numbers so i could start from v15 with "my" points.

so, i liked this update, good progress and theres a lot of plots going on that could create all kinds of situations.
at this moment i can't see any solution for F&D, right now i get the feeling of "forbidden" love (not incest) between two lovers that the "evil" witch don't like at all, because she need D to marry another dude, so she get power and influence and money.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Well i will give it a shot later, Let's hope they don't screw the next update too.
just remember to use for the best chance and if you want it here is my copy of chapter 1 which i think already has the save selector mod on it
if not here it is just apply it anyway to be safe

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
just remember to use for the best chance and if you want it here is my copy of chapter 1 which i think already has the save selector mod on it
if not here it is just apply it anyway to be safe
Thanks , but i already have ch1 and downloaded your patches , you did a great job here my friend ;)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks , but i already have ch1 and downloaded your patches , you did a great job here my friend ;)
with Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #3.7z you dont need to apply any of my patches i already added them to it

twister

Mar 26, 2017
Is it just me or are the linux archives damaged?
I've downloaded from a few different hosters and had errors extracting them.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes