Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Guys what do they mean with "Your old saves WILL NOT work."
I downloaded the game and I can still load my save files.

Btw, I just wanna have all rewards, so I have to play that game a few times X_X

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

The saves work to some extent, there is a new programming for this release, so not everything would work. There are new types of points etc... There is a link in the 1st page that you can download the file to get all rewards... I think

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

- this is for all the rewards...

zappa2005

Aug 12, 2017
When I skip through already seen content by holding the Ctrl-Key, it sometimes stops skipping. A long time I thought this might be caused by loading times of pictures and it gets somehow stuck, but while scrolling through the whole Chapter 1 I noticed that this might be caused if the word "okay" is in the shown text. WTF?
Can someone reproduce? :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
When I skip through already seen content by holding the Ctrl-Key, it sometimes stops skipping. A long time I thought this might be caused by loading times of pictures and it gets somehow stuck, but while scrolling through the whole Chapter 1 I noticed that this might be caused if the word "okay" is in the shown text. WTF?
Yeah, I've noticed it too... but it happens on number of games... it's not the word OK, there are lots of OKs. I think it's a random thing... saw it Dreams of Desire also... Just a few mouse clicks and then you can use Ctrl again :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Ok yes old saves will work but the new game engine for the rewards and to continue your game as you played it will not work with old save games.
You must play v14 all the way from start to finish with the choices you want to carry on to chapter 2.
As for choices that you can make are these and there only a few of the main ones.
1. Sex with Elena and you accept her advances.
2. Georgina same as Elena.
3. Olivia same as Elena.
4. 1,2 and 3 are all optimal and you can have 1 or 2 or all 3 and which ever one you chose will carry forward to chapter 2 if you play v14 from start to fininsh.
These are the main choice but there are some minor choices to like the photo shoots, who did it for D and wether you had Elena and Jennifer do them together or apart.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I've noticed it too... but it happens on number of games... it's not the word OK, there are lots of OKs. I think it's a random thing... saw it Dreams of Desire also... Just a few mouse clicks and then you can use Ctrl again :p
It also happens when you hit new content that you have not seen before.

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Just downloadend the game and sometimes it get grey white boxes filling the screen is that because its unfinished or? or some sort of censor cause it only happens during the fun bits

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Just downloadend the game and sometimes it get grey white boxes filling the screen is that because its unfinished or? or some sort of censor cause it only happens during the fun bits
That's the indicator for where the extra content should be... which one did you download?

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's the indicator for where the extra content should be... which one did you download?
The extra content patch is not there or did I miss it./

There is v14 that includes the extra content and I @ TCMS but he has not been around for a few days.
I will look for that post again and @ one of the other mods to include it on the first post.
It only had a mega link so it may only be the mega but I will check it out.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
The extra content patch is not there or did I miss it./

There is v14 that includes the extra content and I @ TCMS but he has not been around for a few days.
I will look for that post again and @ one of the other mods to include it on the first post.
It only had a mega link so it may only be the mega but I will check it out.
Isn't the torrent with extra content? -.-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Link to just the extra content patch

Link to v14 with extra already in it.

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the links but turns out that running the program in compatibility mode fixed the issue and also added sound
not sure why since i use windows 7 pro standard build.

i appreciate the fast responses and help

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for the links but turns out that running the program in compatibility mode fixed the issue and also added sound
not sure why since i use windows 7 pro standard build.

i appreciate the fast responses and help
Because it's Windows... I hate it so much... but use it nontheless :p

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes