Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
could this be changed with console options,in my path i rejected georgina and choose masturbate option,i really don't want to go way back now :D
yeah there is: v_day6_geo_mast = False

And not to speak bad of savegames or anything, but there's been alot asking for simular questions. This was EXACTLY what inspired me make the . I do wonder if people are confused of how to activate it or what not. Not much feedback indicating it, if that is the case. Thought it was fun to add an oldschool trigger for it, but left another one also mentioned in the post.

Savegames are great and easy. Copy-paste and it's done. But choices are locked in for you.
My script takes maybe a minute to go though ingame, but you're able to choose every detail that matters for chapter 2.

Always good with more options.

Last edited:

jurghen

Jul 25, 2017
Finally fixed it..

here is really detailed how i did : downloaded all this : 123.png

pack it up and put the patch files in the game folder : patch.png

download the saves and put them in the save folder that is also inside the game folder. (if not just make a save and quit the game and it should be there)

dont forget to rename them as it stands in the thread! basically just remove the nrs infront of 16 etc

1 green + red.png
u need one green (or more if ud like i guess) + the red one

start and finish the v14 chap 1 click main menu derp2.png then when u are in main menu again just close it.

start chap 15 and start game and it should work.

hope that helps if any more ppl have trouble with it.

Reactions: SubDe

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
This game is just PERFECT. Same as Mr. DOTS. An amazing reaction for Patreon Rules and a wonderfull emotional development for the storyline.

Now i have note every day of new release for not missing it xD

Reactions: Peteski

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Can someone please explain (if neccessary: in detail) what are Elena and Gorgeousina routes? Is it enough not to reject their offers or are there more decisions to be made to follow that routes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello can you make a save when u are about to fuck ELENA and upload it for me? <3

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Not a bad update all things considered. I really enjoyed it, and that reunion, that was awesome.

Testing out the other routes (from the other saves provided by @a1fox3 - sorry if I got that wrong, but thanks anyway), and considering choices, got full hour and a half time out of this update. Not the "10 minutes", as quoted before by someone.

Excited for more.

Reactions: Jeancul

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
yeah there is: v_day6_geo_mast = False

And not to speak bad of savegames or anything, but there's been alot asking for simular questions. This was EXACTLY what inspired me make the . I do wonder if people are confused of how to activate it or what not. Not much feedback indicating it, if that is the case. Thought it was fun to add an oldschool trigger for it, but left another one also mentioned in the post.

Savegames are great and easy. Copy-paste and it's done. But choices are locked in for you.
My script takes maybe a minute to go though ingame, but you're able to choose every detail that matters for chapter 2.

Always good with more options.
thanks man!

flanby

May 25, 2017
MrDots is clever and he has reacted well, but I'm afraid about others devs like in "Dual Family" (he's a disaster)

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
exactly the same with me. applied the update on my old savegame and it it crashes right after Dad talks to the guy at the lady on the airport.
Use v14 save and run it ins
Can I just ask, where is everyone unpacking your v15 files too? Same folder and replacing same name files or a separate folder?
eparate folder as a stand alone game. Then open v14 play last scene, close v14. Open v15 and hit start new game. The game will pick up stats from the save of v14 you've just played. Enjoy!

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Still playing and love the update so far (and very likely also the rest of it).

But there seems to be alot of inconsistencies. F has still the condom (although I used it already .... twice :biggrin: ).
screenshot.1199.png

F deflowers Jen, she's happy to be no virgin anymore, but then she's envision to have sex with him (again) as their 1st time.
screenshot.1201.png

And Jen wants to put Dilbert's ehm F's dick in her mouth AGAIN ... even if F pleasured her, not reverse.
screenshot.1200.png

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Pretty good start to Ch2. Felt a little short (I'm ignoring Georgina) but what was there was good. Some minor continuity stuff (the condom, Jennifer saying she never drank before) but I never really care about that stuff.

That doctor lad can fuck right the fuck off though. Hands. Off. My. Elena.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

diego lucas

Aug 4, 2017
I found many bugs.Ex : In web can with daughter the game not continue.Lose my safes and many times have text with bug.This game is my favorite

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok if you want to use all routs you must use the in game program to reset GF like G and E if they are needed in earlier save game.

1. My main game is G and E as GF with 100/100.
2. My next save game is just D with 100/100.
3. Now when I go back to 1 my main game both G and E are unselected and need to be reselected to play on.

Another bug for the dev's to fix.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes