a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok guys this is a first one for me : asking for help for one of those save pbs.
i've finished the 0.14 game till the end. but still, the game displays me that error no corruption found thing. i tried redoing it once after opening 0.15 and even copying the saves into 0.15. still nothing. I kinda want to use my own saves instead of dl other ones. help anyone please ?
You must be playing v14 fixed and play to the very end and your game will auto update for chapter 2. You must see this scene and chose main menu you must click main menu.jpg then hit main menu.

Reactions: Bloo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Uploading CG RIP.

Like a1fox3 said above, anyone having issues at the start it's to do with save system. We can't do anything and you need to follow the instructions in the OP. Finish the remastered version of .14 and simply open .15 after, no need to copy save files to .15 (you can use the .14 saves that have been shared to start at the end of .14).

jurghen

Jul 25, 2017
ehhh... there is nothing automatic about it at all? have tried doing it to the end of menu screen and starting up the v15 one and cant load anything and if u try new game i just get the glitched one.. derp2.png derp.png

also tried putting in my saves from the chapter one but it glitches and i cant save but it seems to work otherwise... ><

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Ok there is minor things like the condom is still in his pocket even though he used it on Elena View attachment 43669
Heh yeah. Noticed that when going though some of the later variables. F never uses up the condom. Was also a post earlier mentioning how you could screw both girls in Ch.1 by changing the variable tied to Olivia. Does feel abit odd though seeing F pull out a used condom :closedtongue:
Are MANY of those small mistakes in Ch1. I'm GLAD Ch2 is seperated from earlier releases. The structure of almost each day changed how it was coded. Was bit of a mess to go though. Spottet several mistakes not taken into account.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
It was already address in an earlier post to remove a file from the game it then start a new game in chapter 2 and everything is the same as chapter 1.
Wait what? LOL I couldn't catch your drift...why do i need to remove anything when i played the game without any hiccups or encountering any bug. It was a smooth transition from the prologue to the end of this episode. My previous post was mainly about me contemplating about DMD's future regarding the new norms of this SPHINCTER LICKING CUM GARGLING WHORE of a site called Patreon :)

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
My previous post was mainly about me contemplating about DMD's future regarding the new norms of this SPHINCTER LICKING CUM GARGLING WHORE of a site called Patreon :)
oh for fuck sake...

that it what he is referring to!!!!!
if you dont remove the file, you played a EDITED/CENSORED version of the game!!!!

ETA- and the files you get from here already have that file removed

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well.... one thing for sure is that I deffinetly don't trust that Adam guy, not one bit. But the story so far is good and I definetly hope it will go in the right direction from here on out. Still a little buggy, but definetly later on there will be fixes. First and foremost, the story should come 1st and bug fixes second( only if they dont interfere with the story, brake the game and generatic crashes, that is).

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Working save for v0.15 attached, using @a1fox3 's 100/100 v0.14 . To convert any of the other saves; download 0.14, import the save into 0.14, skip the final image so you get to credits, and then start up 0.15.

To import the save, drop it in the "game/saves" folder, if the "saves" folder doesn't exist, create it.
Not even mentioning my small project :teary: Feels sad man.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
chapter 2 is only 1 and a half days and will be added as time goes on. chapter 1 had 13 and a half days over the course of a year+ of work.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes