Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
@ikaruga cant update mod to 16 guys cuz its a new game and requires new mod from start :p
but he can update it to 14 and then w8 for 2 days for 17 to come out then mod that :)

edit:spelling lel and patreon suck

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
with all do respect this is made by author i just tweak it

Edit:skip day was missing
r u sure its working ???? I got error on screen script error , dude I thx a lot the ppl who keep doing mods to the games but if its really work in ur side than why u didn't just upload it and give us the links so we downlond it with the mod in it alrdy

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
r u sure its working ???? I got error on screen script error , dude I thx a lot the ppl who keep doing mods to the games but if its really work in ur side than why u didn't just upload it and give us the links so we downlond it with the mod in it alrdy
well yes it will work after overwriting Ikarumod (copy/paste) i can again make it but i have to download ch 1 again :(

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
well yes it will work after overwriting Ikarumod (copy/paste) i can again make it but i have to download ch 1 again :(
xD ok do it it wil not take long , this work will make sure how understanding u r & help & share , is like a prov of ur kind , so thx a lot if u can make it & give us the link but really I really thxu & thx Ikarumod :)

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
I hope you really update the mod for the old and make for the new. We know this game actually a two games.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Sure i can can if you give me a cg ver of it low quality acceptable
I don't remember if this is the last version but here you have a torrent or you can download it

Reactions: moszter

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
This mod dosnt work on 0.17?? I installed it like it says.. if I load a game.. crash... so I started from the start... and while playing it crash too... (It left me on a screen telling me something went wrong blabla and if want to roll back.. edit or quit etc..)

Its there a solution ? Thanks

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
This mod dosnt work on 0.17?? I installed it like it says.. if I load a game.. crash... so I started from the start... and while playing it crash too... (It left me on a screen telling me something went wrong blabla and if want to roll back.. edit or quit etc..)

Its there a solution ? Thanks
the title says 0.12 so it does not work with 0.17 u just ruined ur game, download it again or delete only modded files

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
the title says 0.12 so it does not work with 0.17 u just ruined ur game, download it again or delete only modded files
Ya I know it says 0.12... no worries... I did a backup before trying... :D
Thanks for the answer... guessing no 0.17 mod for now... right? Greetings

tefanga

Apr 30, 2018
Sorry lost the game since 0.12
Will try to regain interest in game if good update, and will keep you informed here
Thank you. In my case I already won the game... so for now I'd be trying to wait for next update. Greetings

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes