ddllllee

Jul 10, 2017
So the mom is the primary reason the daughter is so reserved. I get the impression that the mother was a nun in a former life (or maybe even this one before she met the MC) and the next few updates are going to be spent corrupting the xwife so that the family that fucks together stays together.
Well D did say she wanted the family to get back together haha. She seems like a total cunt though. I'm much happier with the younger less bitchy version. Plus how can I compete with Brad? That dude must be packing a baseball bat if she left the father for him.

I can confirm that as well
Cool, glad it's not just me then.

tt458

Aug 19, 2017
New user here, it wont let me play day 12. I copied and replaced the patch files and new extra content pack files into game folder and it wont let me continue.

U

User_10739

So I've rejected everyone, just focusing on the daughter. The father still had a little monologue about how he felt bad about his relationship with Elena and he'd need to get his daughter okay with him messing around with her.

Has this happened to anyone else? I want to make sure my save isn't fuked.
I was also scratching my head about this fling with Elena that never happened. It came up in the last update too.

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Looks like there's an error if you slap her ass while changing. Choosing one of the other options seem to work

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Solid update, Mr. Dots. After hearing what F thought to himself, I'm planning on going back and re-playing everything before next month, this time being faithful to D the whole time, instead of just a dick on legs.

If the same progression holds, 0.13, I would expect, will have F going down on D and vice-versa, maybe even 69s once she's used to it.

And now, I worry that we no longer have 3 cock-blockers: Georgina, Elena, and Richard's asshole brother, but now you've got the ex-wife! Hoorah!

Things could be worse: There could be an Eric.

And the two of them need to get the fuck out of town before someone goes all body snatcher and starts shrieking that the unique couple is all incestuous!

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
New user here, it wont let me play day 12. I copied and replaced the patch files and new extra content pack files into game folder and it wont let me continue.
If you have the mod, make sure it's v0.12, not v0.11. Once I updated, everything started working fine.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Good update as always.. full of content, between the 2 routes there are a couple of hours or more if you don't skip & mom is cumming too :p (hopefully)

it amaze me how people can only complaint complaint and complaint cause the game has a story & there are more than 2 people in this game universe(how shameful!) and they interact with the MCs (UNBELIEVABLE!) and they touch them too (OH LORD!).

Beside that there is an error in the jacuzzi like other people already pointed out (in the "only daughter" route) and couple of errors coming from the 500 and somethings line of ren'py during the boxing match.
it's becoming more and more a a mix of japanese VN (looooong story with actual dialogs) and western style (more expressions and locations).
cartoon-red-panda-showing-thumbs-up_1956837.jpg panda of approval

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
And the two of them need to get the fuck out of town before someone goes all body snatcher and starts shrieking that the unique couple is all incestuous!
Well, Jennifer did say she could set him up with a job down south with her uncle, so I say we grab D, Elena, and Jen and elope

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 5837, in script
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 5837, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_BDSM_points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\python.py", line 1715, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
Dating My Daughter 0.11
There is a bug v0.12 when slap daughter ass in photoshoot day 12.

GameLover

May 27, 2017
Solid update, Mr. Dots. After hearing what F thought to himself, I'm planning on going back and re-playing everything before next month, this time being faithful to D the whole time, instead of just a dick on legs.
Not sure if the alternate is in, since I'm pretty sure that on my main save that I turned down both Georgina and Elena (don't get anything with Georgina and got the daughter only things that require to have turned both down.) and it still said I had sex with Elena. When I saw that stuff I was like, what?

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\python.py", line 1715, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
Dating My Daughter 0.11
There is a bug v0.12 when slap daughter ass in photoshoot day 12.
yes There is a bug

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 7606, in script
Exception: Sayer 'ann' is not defined.

Full traceback:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 7606, in script
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
Dating My Daughter 0.11
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 8000, in script

Full traceback:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 8000, in script
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
Dating My Daughter 0.11
Bug again on Boxing night

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm guessing that the photos you send to martin if you choose to stay for the whole fight will not just be pictures of the boxing.

Too much was made of the new phone and the previous incompetence with new things (camera) for him not to have just dumped a load of naked photos of D on his works cloud/server or at the very least sent them to martin
Since georgia is the one taking his phone to be fixed, I think she will see all of the pictures of the daughter although I dont remember any naughty photos being taken....like shes not gonna look through his phone lol. As for the boxing match...you might be right lol

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i get a error after i reject Georgina invitation for the office sex.

Here is the error:
While running game code:
File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 2243, in script
KeyError: u'Daughter\u2019s name'

Full traceback:
File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 2243, in script
File "C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win\renpy\character.py", line 868, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win\renpy\character.py", line 850, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\Dating_My_Daughter-0.10-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 232, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'Daughter\u2019s name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
Dating My Daughter 0.11

Has someone a solution?

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 9761, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen scr_corrupt07 is not known.

Full traceback:
  File "game/day12_00.rpy", line 9761, in script
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2521, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\Dating_My_Daughter-0.11-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1012, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen scr_corrupt07 is not known.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
Dating My Daughter 0.11
More bug on bed day 12

Reactions: greyelf
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes